Document › Details
Sage-N Research, Inc.. (5/12/10). "Press Release: Sage-N Research to Showcase Comprehensive Platform for High Throughput Proteomics at ASMS 2010". Milpitas, CA.
|Region||Salt Lake City, UT|
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Sage-N Research Inc.|
|Organisation 2||Stanford University|
|Product||Sorcerer™ proteomic data appliance|
|Product 2||SEQUEST® search engine|
|Person||Chiang, David (Sage-N Research 2002–201010– CEO + Co-founder)|
|Person 2||Aebersold, Ruedi (ETH Zurich 2005c– Professor Systems Biology before Institute of Systems Biology Seattle)|
Sage-N Research Inc. (Sage-N), the world leader in computational proteomics will highlight its complete Sorcerer proteomics platform on booth 81 at ASMS, May 23-27 in Salt Lake City, Utah. Enabling researchers to characterize and identify proteins in complex disease states, the platform can be customized to offer the most optimal solution for proteomics research into diseases like cancer and stem cell research. For more information on Sage-N and its platform, please visit the company on booth 81 at ASMS 2010, or alternatively visit www.proteomics2.com.
Sage-N Research has combined its industry-leading proteomics technologies into the Sorcerer Platform. Comprising the recently unveiled SEQUEST 3G search engine that was developed in partnership with Professor John R. Yates III of the Scripps Research Institute, the new Sorcerer Enterprise 4.0 software, and a range of additional proprietary post-processing tools such as ETD, ASCORE, MUSE and CENSUS, all these technologies enable the most accurate and sensitive identification and characterization of low abundance phospho-proteins and post-translational modifications (PTMs) important to cancer and stem cell research. The platform also includes high-level server based solutions for storage and back-up of the complex data-sets that are generated from the instruments that are used in high-throughput proteomics.
Professor Ruedi Aebersold of the Federal Institute of Technology Zurich and advisor to Sage-N Research commented "I have seen Sage-N Research grow and evolve from a proteomic search engine company to a company that now offers a comprehensive platform with a range of tools and technologies that will play an important role in disease and systems biology research".
David Chiang, CEO Sage-N. "For over five years, our Sorcerer clients have enjoyed super-fast speeds for searching their mass spectral data. Today, our products and services have evolved into a full-service data analysis and storage platform for cancer and stem cell drug discovery. We have evolved into the equivalent of the 'iPhone' of translational proteomics, which is powerful, easy-to-use and incorporates many 3rd party applications for advanced protein-based research."
In addition, Sage-N will be co-presenting a poster at ASMS 2010 with Stanford University, CA, on Tuesday May 25, titled "In Depth Analysis on the Utility of Combined CID and HCD Fragmentation Spectra Pre-Proteomic Processing". Detailing how merged CID/HCD database search files increase the statistical confidence in peptide identification and rescue threshold scoring peptides, the poster will form part of Session: TP01, Bioinformatics II Poster Number: 022, in the Poster Hall.
For more information about Sage-N Research, Inc. and its easy-to-use proteomic data analysis platform, please visit booth 81 at ASMS 2010, or alternatively visit www.sagenresearch.com or e-mail info@SageNResearch.com
About Sage-N Research, Inc.
Sage-N Research, Inc. is the world leader in supplying Integrated Data Appliances (IDAs) for proteomics research. The industry-leading Sorcerer IDAs are plug-and-play productivity systems used by leading life science researchers worldwide to rapidly and accurately identify proteins and protein modifications in biological samples using mass spectrometry data. Founded in 2002, the company is a privately held corporation headquartered in San Jose, California in the heart of Silicon Valley. Through strategic collaborations with leading scientists and companies, Sage-N Research advances the state of the art in ease-of-use, applications, and technology to enable world-changing discoveries in biology and medicine. For more information, please visit www.SageNResearch.com.
For further press information please contact: Laura Browne, The Scott Partnership, 1, Whiteside, Station Road, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, CW4 8AA, United Kingdom
Tel: + 44 1477 539539
Fax: +44 1477 539540
Email to: email@example.com
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Sage-N Research Inc.
-  Sage-N Research, Inc.. (9/29/16). "Press Release: Announcing First Cloud-based Sorcerer for Precision Proteomics". Milpitas, CA....
-  Sage-N Research, Inc.. (10/3/12). "Press Release: Sage-N Research Announces Enhancement to Sorcerer Platform". San Francisco, CA....
-  Sage-N Research, Inc.. (7/23/12). "Press Release: Sage-N Research Platform Implemented by the University of Hyderabad in India for Cutting Edge Agricultural Research". Silicon Valley, CA....
-  Pressure BioSciences, Inc.. (5/21/12). "Press Release: Pressure BioSciences, LEAP Technologies, Sage-N Research, and Valco Instruments Announce Plans to Co-develop Next Generation Sample Preparation/Data Analysis for H/D Exchange Mass Spectrometry". Sout...
-  Pressure BioSciences, Inc.. (3/19/12). "Press Release: Sage-N Research and Pressure BioSciences to Collaborate on Improving the Extraction and Analysis of Integral Cell Membrane and Other Proteins in Cancer, Stroke, and other Important Research Samples"....
-  IO Informatics, Inc.. (3/6/12). "Press Release: IO Informatics and Sage-N Research Announce Partnership to Discover Potential Biomarkers and a Microbial Detection System". San Francisco, CA....
-  Sage-N Research, Inc.. (6/2/11). "Press Release: Sage-N Research Signs an Exclusive Agreement with the U.S. Army Edgewood Chemical Biological Center to License Technology for Microbial Identification". Milpitas, CA....
-  Sage-N Research, Inc.. (5/25/11). "Press Release: Sage-N Research Sorcerer Platform Implemented by the University at Buffalo for Reliable and Simple Protein Identification". Milpitas, CA....
-  Sage-N Research, Inc.. (4/26/11). "Press Release: Sage-N Research Releases New Developer Toolkit that Facilitates Integration of Sorcerer Platform with Independent Software Suites". Milpitas, CA....
-  Sage-N Research, Inc.. (2/25/11). "Press Release: Sage-N Research and Nonlinear Dynamics Sign Co-marketing Agreement to Provide Complete Workflow Solutions to High End Proteomic Labs". Milpitas, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]