Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (5/29/09). "Press Release: Bruker Daltonics Announces Schering-Plough’s Selection of the New solariX FTMS for Structure Characterization and Impurity Testing". Billerica, MA.
|Organisation||Bruker Daltonics (Operating Business of Bruker Corporation)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Schering-Plough Research Institute (SPRI)|
|Group||Merck (US) (Group)|
|Product||solariX™ FTMS platform|
|Product 2||NMR spectroscopy|
|Person||Martin, Gary (Schering-Plough 200905 Leader RSCL at SPRI)|
|Person 2||Speir, Paul (Bruker 200905 VP FTMS Bruker Daltonics)|
Bruker Daltonics announced today that the Rapid Structure Characterization Laboratory (RSCL) of the Schering-Plough Research Institute (SPRI) has selected the new solariX™ FTMS platform from Bruker Daltonics as a cutting-edge tool for structural characterization and purity assessment of pharmaceuticals under development at SPRI. The solariX, with its expansive capabilities, is ideally suited as the ultimate analysis platform to address the rigorous challenges of these application areas in pharmaceutical development.
Bruker Daltonics explained that the RSCL can be tasked with solving some of the most difficult chemical structure problems encountered during drug development, as well as many day-to-day applications, that companies have for structural characterization of chemical compounds.
Dr. Gary Martin, Distinguished Fellow at Schering Plough and the leader of the RSCL, commented: "The chemical formula provided by the solariX platform for both the complete unknown, as well as pieces of the unknown compound from MSn, is pivotal information that can complement the information derived from NMR spectroscopy. Combining these data can speed the solving of complex structural problems. We look forward to using solariX in our work."
Dr. Paul Speir, Vice President for FTMS at Bruker Daltonics, stated: "Our solariX FTMS platform offers unmatched mass resolution and flexibility, a wide variety of ionization techniques, the capability to perform MSn experiments with accurate mass measurement at each stage, and is even capable of ion-molecule reactions. All of these capabilities can be useful in solving the extremely difficult structural characterization problems that pharmaceutical scientists routinely encounter."
For further product information, please visit www.bdal.com/solariX.
ABOUT BRUKER DALTONICS
For more information about Bruker Daltonics and Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR), please visit www.bdal.com and www.bruker.com.
Dr. Paul Speir, +1 978-663-3660
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]