Document › Details
AB Sciex. (3/14/13). "Press Release: AB Sciex Announces 5th Berliner LC/MS/MS Symposium, April 9th, Berlin". Darmstadt.
|Organisation||AB Sciex Germany GmbH|
|Organisation 2||University of Geneva (Université de Genève, UNIGE)|
|Product||5. Berliner LC/MS/MS Symposium 2013 (AB Sciex)|
|Product 2||LC/MS (liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry)|
|Person||Hopfgartner, Gérard (Univ Geneva 201003 Professor)|
|Person 2||Aebersold, Ruedi (ETH Zurich 2005c– Professor Systems Biology before Institute of Systems Biology Seattle)|
AB SCIEX, a global leader in analytical technologies, has announced it will host its 5th LC/MS/MS symposium on Tuesday, April 9th 2013 at the ESTREL Hotel and Convention Center in Berlin, Germany. The symposium will include lectures from researchers, mass spectrometry users and AB SCIEX scientists across diverse fields. The symposium represents an excellent opportunity to share best practice for mass spectrometry applications and the latest technology news, and will be accompanied by an exhibition featuring mass spectrometry-related instrumentation from around 15 companies. More than 400 research scientists and analysts are expected to attend from German-speaking countries. Registration is free to users and journalists before March 19th.
The symposium will include a program of lectures on four different application areas: food and environmental analysis; biochemistry and "omics"; pharmaceutical analysis; and clinical research and toxicological analysis.
The plenary session speakers will comprise academic researchers from Germany and Switzerland. This includes:
Prof. Dr. Gérard Hopfgartner, Universität Genf
Prof. Dr. Dietrich A. Volmer, Universität des Saarlandes
Dr. Thomas Grobosch, Labor Berlin - Charité Vivantes GmbH
Prof. Ruedi Aebersold, ETH Zürich.
Some of AB SCIEX's scientists, including Dr. Thomas R. Covey and Dr. André Schreiber from Toronto, will present new analytical approaches and strategies with AB SCIEX LC/MS/MS systems such as the latest TripleTOF™ and QTRAP® instruments.
AB SCIEX is additionally holding eight different training courses in Berlin on Monday April 8th, for users to enhance their understanding of a variety of software tools and mass spectrometry instruments. Participants will receive a training certificate on completion of the course.
About AB SCIEX
AB SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to push the limits in their field and address the complex analytical challenges they face. The company's global leadership and world-class service and support in the mass spectrometry industry have made it a trusted partner to thousands of the scientists and lab analysts worldwide who are focused on basic research, drug discovery and development, food and environmental testing, forensics and clinical research. With over 25 years of proven innovation, AB SCIEX excels by listening to and understanding the ever-evolving needs of its customers to develop reliable, sensitive and intuitive solutions that continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis. For more information about the company, go to www.absciex.com. Follow AB SCIEX on Twitter @ABSCIEX, Facebook and LinkedIn.
© 2013. AB SCIEX. The trademarks mentioned herein are the property of AB Sciex Pte. Ltd. or their respective owners. AB SCIEX™ is being used under license. IVD-MKT-12-0362-A
AB SCIEX Media Contact
Director of Public Relations
For editorial follow-up, contact
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Danaher (Group)
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (1/10/17). "Press Release: Tecan Appoints Klaus Lun Head of the Life Sciences Business Division". Männedorf....
-  Bayer AG. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bayer Develops Companion Diagnostic Test for Cancer Patients Together with Leica Biosystems [Not intended for U.S. and UK Media]". Leverkusen....
-  Danaher Corporation. (12/1/16). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Leadership Appointment". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: New Clarity Columns Refine RP and IEX Chromatographic Analysis of Synthetic Oligonucleotides". Torrance, CA....
-  Pressure BioSciences, Inc.. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results and Provides Business Update". South Easton, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (11/10/16). "Press Release: Sciex Supports Vital Cancer Prevention Research through Partnership with World Cancer Research Fund". Framingham, MA....
-  Danaher Corporation. (11/4/16). "Press Release: Danaher Completes Acquisition of Cepheid". Washington, DC....
-  Danaher Corporation. (10/31/16). "Press Release: Danaher to Present at Baird Industrial Conference". Washington, DC....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (10/27/16). "Press Release: Scientists Eradicate Leukemic Stem Cells by Targeting Cell Survival Proteins. Sciex Mass Spectrometry-based Solutions Lead to Leukemia Breakthroughs". Framingham, MA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Adds Polar Mixed-Mode Selectivities to Luna LC Column Line". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]