Document › Details
AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (3/29/17). "Press Release: Sciex Announces New Biotransformation Solutions for Routine and Comprehensive Metabolism and Biologic Catabolism Studies". Framingham, MA.
Biotransform solutions use the first commercial software to automate protein catabolite identification and speeds identification of metabolites and catabolites.
SCIEX, a global leader in life science analytical technologies, announced today the latest additions to its growing line of solutions for pharmaceutical drug discovery and development. The Routine Biotransform Solution and the Advanced Biotransform Solution are powered by SCIEX’s new MetabolitePilot™ Software 2.0.
The new solutions will accelerate and automate small molecule metabolism and biologics catabolism studies. Both solutions provide intuitive metabolism data processing with automated structural interpretation, advanced processing options, and templates for analysis of antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) catabolism, improving efficiency and cost savings for both routine and comprehensive Metabolite ID studies.
Biotransformation studies are a necessary part of therapeutic development, for both small and large molecule drugs. Whether researchers are working against the clock to locate soft spots and identify metabolites in drug discovery, or need total confidence that they are identifying every detectable metabolite or peptide catabolite in drug development, SCIEX offers an integrated solution to meet scientists’ requirements.
SCIEX's Routine Biotransform Solution is comprised of the ExionLC™ AD system, X500 QTOF System (Quadruple Time of Flight) platform and MetabolitePilot Software 2.0. The easy-to-use SCIEX OS user interface enables pharmaceutical researchers to simplify high-throughput Metabolite ID and soft spot analyses for both small and large molecules. The solution allows high-throughput screening to be completed quickly and accurately by identifying the top metabolites for a compound and reporting them back to the chemists and biologists in the simplest way possible, leading to fast project turnaround times.
The Advanced Biotransform Solution from SCIEX uses unbiased SWATH® Acquisition on the SCIEX TripleTOF® 6600 System to conduct in-depth, comprehensive metabolism/catabolism studies in a single sample injection. Pharmaceutical researchers that are comprehensively identifying all the metabolites and biotransformations of a molecule are now able to automate metabolite and catabolite data processing with the MetabolitePilot Software 2.0, which provides highly accurate structural identification for traditional small molecule metabolites and for complex biologic catabolites.
"Until now, customers have not had many options for software processing around biologics catabolism studies. Additionally the data processing and interpretation has often been manual and laborious. These new solutions with MetabolitePilot Software 2.0 are able to intelligently process biologics catabolism data," said Farzana Azam, Senior Director, Pharmaceutical/CRO Business at SCIEX. "When combined with SWATH Acquisition researchers can do single injection analysis and get comprehensive coverage of their sample. This enables them to be confident they are not missing any low-level metabolites/catabolites that may be important. Biotransform solutions offer the flexibility to either quickly identify metabolites, catabolites or enable more in-depth metabolism or catabolism studies, with rapid processing."
Learn more about transforming biotransformation studies and explore the Biotransformation Solutions from SCIEX.
SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to find answers to the complex analytical challenges they face. The company's global leadership and world-class service and support in the capillary electrophoresis and liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry Industry have made it a trusted partner to thousands of the scientists and lab analysts worldwide who are focused on basic research, drug discovery and development, food and environmental testing, forensics and clinical research.
With over 40 years of proven innovation, SCIEX excels by listening to and understanding the ever-evolving needs of its customers to develop reliable, sensitive and intuitive solutions that continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis. For more information, please visit sciex.com.
SCIEX social: Twitter: @SCIEXnews, LinkedIn and Facebook.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. RUO-MKT-12-4947-A
AB Sciex is operating as SCIEX.
©2017 AB Sciex. The trademarks mentioned herein are the property of the AB Sciex Pte. Ltd. or their respective owners. AB Sciex™ is being used under license.
Manager Global Public Relations and Brand, SCIEX
Sniper Public Relations on Behalf of SCIEX
Record changed: 2017-04-04
More documents for Danaher (Group)
-  Reisch, Marc S. [C&EN]. (3/27/17). "News: Exploding Pumps Trigger Sciex Mass Spectrometer Alert. Global Safety Notice Recommends Shutdown of Workhorse Analytical Chemistry Tools"....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (3/22/17). "Press Release: Sciex Presents Novel QTOF Mass Spectrometry System for Simpler and Faster Biotherapeutics Characterisation". Darmstadt....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/21/17). "Press Release: Phenomenex Expands Kinetex F5 (Pentafluorophenyl) HPLC and UHPLC Core-Shell Line to 5 µm for Preparative LC". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/14/17). "Press Release: New Family of Zebron GC Columns for Fast Highly Selective FAME Analysis". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/2/17). "Press Release: Phenomenex Extends Kinetex and Luna Omega Performance Advantages to 1mm ID Format". Torrance, CA....
-  Danaher Corporation. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Appointment of Raymond C. Stevens, Ph.D. to Danaher Board". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/8/17). "Press Release: Phenomenex Publishes Comprehensive Food Testing Guide Featuring More Than 150 Applications". Torrance, CA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/24/17). "Press Release: Sciex Launches New Fast Glycan Labeling and Analysis Kit for Comprehensive Biopharmaceutical Characterization". Framingham, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/24/17). "Press Release: Sciex Launches New X500B QTOF Mass Spectrometry System for Standardized Biotherapeutic Characterization". Framingham, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/17/17). "Press Release: Sciex lädt ein zum 7. Berliner LC-MS/MS Symposium". Darmstadt....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]