Document › Details
AB Sciex. (6/6/11). "Press Release: AB Sciex Expands Qualification Services and Support for the Mass Spectrometry Industry’s Widest Range of Front-end Technologies. Single Provider of Complete Workflow Solutions Offering the Flexibility of Choice". Frami
|Organisation||AB Sciex LLC|
|Organisation 2||Shimadzu (Group)|
|Product||laboratory equipment services|
|Product 2||1260 Infinity LC system (Agilent)|
|Person||Onesko, Doug (Danaher 201106 VP Global Services at AB Sciex)|
|Person 2||Petrucci, Anthony (Philanthropy 201404– Director Communications before Danaher 20101–201404 Director Global PR)|
AB SCIEX, a global leader in life science analytical technologies, today announced an expansion of its portfolio of services and comprehensive workflow support to set a new standard in the mass spectrometry industry. This expansion includes the introduction of AB SCIEX's new Performance Qualification (PQ) solution that can help ensure peak performance of any customer's AB SCIEX mass spectrometry system combined with the widest choice of LC (liquid chromatography) front-end systems. AB SCIEX Global Services also announced a further expansion to its portfolio of LC front-end technologies that it is certified to support as well as broadening the service and support of AB SCIEX's own Eksigent branded LC technologies into new geographies.
By expanding its service and support, AB SCIEX is responding to customer demand to have a single point of contact for complete mass spectrometry-based workflow solutions. These specialized service offerings are designed to help mass spectrometry users maximize productivity, better manage integration and increase flexibility with an open-platform approach. Scientists and lab analysts can match their choice of liquid chromatography (LC) system, autosampler or gas generator with an industry-leading AB SCIEX mass spectrometer, such as the TripleTOF 5600 System or QTRAP 5500 System.
The new Performance Qualification solution complements new improvements in AB SCIEX's HPLC qualification service that now fully automates the process, resulting in lower compliance/qualification costs and higher productivity and efficiency for laboratories. The expansion of AB SCIEX's industry-leading mass spectrometry qualification services is made possible by AB SCIEX's continued investment in having its engineers vendor-certified on the broadest range of separation technologies that connect with a mass spectrometer. Additionally, AB SCIEX Global Services has expanded its service expertise to support the Shimadzu LC-30A Nexera and the Agilent 1260 Infinity systems.
AB SCIEX Global Services has also expanded the availability of full service and support of Eksigent systems, including ExpressHT and ChipLC technologies, into Europe, Japan, China and other countries in the Asia Pacific region. AB SCIEX Global Services provides a range of service coverage plans, additional products and compliance services to help its customers develop customized laboratory service solutions that span clinical research, food safety & environmental testing, drug discovery & development and biomedical research.
Doug Onesko, Vice President of Global Services, AB SCIEX
"AB SCIEX Global Services continues to set the standard for the highest quality service for entire LC/MS workflows. We support thousands of mass spectrometry users globally, making us a trusted partner to help them advance their science. We protect this trust by continually improving our services as well as expanding our support across end-to-end workflow solutions. We make it easier for scientists and lab analysts to focus on their tasks, knowing the entire mass spectrometry workflow will work for them, backed by our support when they need it."
AB SCIEX mass spectrometry portfolio
About AB SCIEX
AB SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to push the limits in their field and address the complex analytical challenges they face. The company's global leadership and world-class service & support in the mass spectrometry industry have made it a trusted partner to thousands of the scientists and lab analysts worldwide who are focused on basic research, drug discovery & development, food & environmental testing, forensics and clinical research. With over 20 years of proven innovation, AB SCIEX excels by listening to and understanding the ever-evolving needs of its customers to develop reliable, sensitive and intuitive solutions that continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis. For more information, please go to www.absciex.com. Follow AB SCIEX on Twitter @ABSCIEX and on Facebook.
AB Sciex Instruments Are For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. The trademarks mentioned herein are the property of AB Sciex Pte. Ltd. or their respective owners. AB SCIEXTM is being used under license.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Danaher (Group)
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (1/10/17). "Press Release: Tecan Appoints Klaus Lun Head of the Life Sciences Business Division". Männedorf....
-  Bayer AG. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bayer Develops Companion Diagnostic Test for Cancer Patients Together with Leica Biosystems [Not intended for U.S. and UK Media]". Leverkusen....
-  Danaher Corporation. (12/1/16). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Leadership Appointment". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: New Clarity Columns Refine RP and IEX Chromatographic Analysis of Synthetic Oligonucleotides". Torrance, CA....
-  Pressure BioSciences, Inc.. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results and Provides Business Update". South Easton, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (11/10/16). "Press Release: Sciex Supports Vital Cancer Prevention Research through Partnership with World Cancer Research Fund". Framingham, MA....
-  Danaher Corporation. (11/4/16). "Press Release: Danaher Completes Acquisition of Cepheid". Washington, DC....
-  Danaher Corporation. (10/31/16). "Press Release: Danaher to Present at Baird Industrial Conference". Washington, DC....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (10/27/16). "Press Release: Scientists Eradicate Leukemic Stem Cells by Targeting Cell Survival Proteins. Sciex Mass Spectrometry-based Solutions Lead to Leukemia Breakthroughs". Framingham, MA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Adds Polar Mixed-Mode Selectivities to Luna LC Column Line". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]