Document › Details
AB Sciex. (2/27/12). "Press Release: AB Sciex Achieves ISO 13485 Certification for Manufacturing of LC/MS Systems". Framingham, MA.
|Organisation||AB Sciex Manufacturing [Singapure, Marsiling]|
|Organisation 2||AB Sciex Research and Development (CDN)|
|Product 2||quality management services|
|Person||Blair, Rainer M. (Danaher 201403– VP + Head Life Sciences Business before President AB Sciex + Videojet + MAPEI + BASF)|
|Person 2||Petrucci, Anthony (Philanthropy 201404– Director Communications before Danaher 20101–201404 Director Global PR)|
AB SCIEX, a global leader in life science analytical technologies, today announced that it has achieved ISO 13485 certification for its quality management system. ISO 13485 is an international standard that requires a manufacturer to demonstrate a comprehensive and compliant quality management system suitable for the design and manufacturing of medical devices. This ISO certification is often considered a first step toward complying with European regulatory requirements for a device to be cleared for use in the clinic. AB SCIEX currently manufactures and sells LC/MS/MS systems for research use only.
"AB SCIEX is taking the necessary steps to be compliant with regulatory requirements that govern entry into clinical diagnostics," said Rainer Blair, President of AB SCIEX. "Achieving the ISO 13485 certification is an important measure toward realizing the vision of our LC/MS/MS systems to be cleared for use in clinics. The potential impact of mass spectrometry technologies on clinical diagnostics is significant."
The ISO 13485 certification covers AB SCIEX's manufacturing facility in Singapore as well as its R&D design center in Toronto, Canada. AB SCIEX is a leader with more than 20 years of innovation and market leadership. Its instrumentation is used in clinical research, forensic toxicology, biomedical research and drug discovery and development. The achievement of ISO certification offers customers and suppliers an additional level of confidence in the quality and reliability of AB SCIEX instruments as well as the company's commitment to continuous improvement.
AB SCIEX mass spectrometry portfolio [ http://www.absciex.com/products ]
About AB SCIEX
AB SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to push the limits in their field and address the complex analytical challenges they face. The company's global leadership and world-class service and support in the mass spectrometry industry have made it a trusted partner to thousands of the scientists and lab analysts worldwide who are focused on basic research, drug discovery and development, food and environmental testing, forensics and clinical research. With over 20 years of proven innovation, AB SCIEX excels by listening to and understanding the ever-evolving needs of its customers to develop reliable, sensitive and intuitive solutions that continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis. For more information, please go to www.absciex.com. Follow AB SCIEX on Twitter @ABSCIEX and on Facebook.
The trademarks mentioned herein are the property of AB Sciex Pte. Ltd. or their respective owners. AB SCIEXTM is being used under license.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Danaher (Group)
-  Bayer AG. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bayer Develops Companion Diagnostic Test for Cancer Patients Together with Leica Biosystems [Not intended for U.S. and UK Media]". Leverkusen....
-  Danaher Corporation. (12/1/16). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Leadership Appointment". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: New Clarity Columns Refine RP and IEX Chromatographic Analysis of Synthetic Oligonucleotides". Torrance, CA....
-  Pressure BioSciences, Inc.. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results and Provides Business Update". South Easton, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (11/10/16). "Press Release: Sciex Supports Vital Cancer Prevention Research through Partnership with World Cancer Research Fund". Framingham, MA....
-  Danaher Corporation. (11/4/16). "Press Release: Danaher Completes Acquisition of Cepheid". Washington, DC....
-  Danaher Corporation. (10/31/16). "Press Release: Danaher to Present at Baird Industrial Conference". Washington, DC....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (10/27/16). "Press Release: Scientists Eradicate Leukemic Stem Cells by Targeting Cell Survival Proteins. Sciex Mass Spectrometry-based Solutions Lead to Leukemia Breakthroughs". Framingham, MA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Adds Polar Mixed-Mode Selectivities to Luna LC Column Line". Torrance, CA....
-  Spectro Analytical Instruments GmbH. (10/20/16). "Press Release: Dr. Christoph Mätzig Named Managing Director, Spectro Analytical Instruments". Kleve....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]