Document › Details
AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (3/11/15). "Press Release: Sciex Enables Biopharma Success with Custom Method Development Program". Framingham, MA.
Pharma, BioPharma and CRO Scientists can Partner with SCIEX for Immediate Access to Expert Method Development Services
SCIEX, a global leader in life science analytical technologies, today introduced the SCIEX Custom Method Development and Consulting program for scientists who need help to address the analytical challenges of complex biotherapeutics. This program offers sophisticated guidance, knowledge sharing, and expertise to help customers achieve their analysis goals, from development and production workflows to bioanalytical studies, while allowing scientists to maximize the potential of their SCIEX best-in-class LC/MS and CESI/MS instrumentation. The service includes specialized access to a professional, highly-trained application team, which can develop optimized, custom LC/MS and CESI/MS methods according to a customer’s specific requirements. The SCIEX custom method development and consultation team also offers advanced training to enable researchers to formulate their own methods for analysis in the future.
The SCIEX Method Development and Consulting program enables scientists to address critical challenges faced in analysis of biologics with robust, sensitive method development and consultation. The service can also help dramatically reduce customers’ time to first and accurate result by delivering optimized methods at virtually the same time as the delivery of SCIEX instrumentation.
"Organizations are transitioning to, or expanding, their protein and biotherapeutic analysis programs and this custom method development program is designed to help our partners quickly achieve success in rapidly evolving domains, and in turn grow their businesses,” said Joseph Fox, Senior Director of Pharma Business at SCIEX. “Our goal is to assist a rapidly changing pharmaceutical industry to achieve impactful results quickly, and enhance the quality and speed of bringing new therapeutics to market."
The SCIEX Method Development and Consulting program has initially launched in the Americas only.
Key aspects of the service include:
> An innovative and experienced partner to extend the staffing and expertise level of the customer laboratory
> Shorter time to desired results by combining best-in-class instrumentation with custom, robust method development and training services
> Flexible method development options for high value, low volume workflows, or proof-of-concept experiments
Learn more about SCIEX Custom Method Development and Consulting program.
SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to find answers to the complex analytical challenges they face. The company's global leadership and world-class service and support in the capillary electrophoresis and liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry industry have made it a trusted partner to thousands of the scientists and lab analysts worldwide who are focused on basic research, drug discovery and development, food and environmental testing, forensics and clinical research.
With over 40 years of proven innovation, SCIEX excels by listening to and understanding the ever-evolving needs of its customers to develop reliable, sensitive and intuitive solutions that continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis. For more information, please go to www.absciex.com.
SCIEX social: Twitter, LinkedIn, and on Facebook.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
AB Sciex is operating as SCIEX.
© 2015 AB SCIEX. The trademarks mentioned herein are the property of the AB Sciex Pte. Ltd. or their respective owners. AB Sciex™ is being used under license.
Manager Global Public Relations and Brand
Sniper Public Relations
on Behalf of SCIEX
Record changed: 2016-06-07
More documents for Danaher (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/2/17). "Press Release: Phenomenex Extends Kinetex and Luna Omega Performance Advantages to 1mm ID Format". Torrance, CA....
-  Danaher Corporation. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Appointment of Raymond C. Stevens, Ph.D. to Danaher Board". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/8/17). "Press Release: Phenomenex Publishes Comprehensive Food Testing Guide Featuring More Than 150 Applications". Torrance, CA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/24/17). "Press Release: Sciex Launches New Fast Glycan Labeling and Analysis Kit for Comprehensive Biopharmaceutical Characterization". Framingham, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/24/17). "Press Release: Sciex Launches New X500B QTOF Mass Spectrometry System for Standardized Biotherapeutic Characterization". Framingham, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/17/17). "Press Release: Sciex lädt ein zum 7. Berliner LC-MS/MS Symposium". Darmstadt....
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (1/10/17). "Press Release: Tecan Appoints Klaus Lun Head of the Life Sciences Business Division". Männedorf....
-  Bayer AG. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bayer Develops Companion Diagnostic Test for Cancer Patients Together with Leica Biosystems [Not intended for U.S. and UK Media]". Leverkusen....
-  Danaher Corporation. (12/1/16). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Leadership Appointment". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: New Clarity Columns Refine RP and IEX Chromatographic Analysis of Synthetic Oligonucleotides". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]