Document › Details
AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (4/8/15). "Press Release: Sciex Launches P/ACE MDQ Plus Capillary Electrophoresis System". Framingham, MA.
First SCIEX CE System Offers Fast and Practical High Resolution Separation and Quantitation of Charged and Polar Analytes
SCIEX, a global leader in life science analytical technologies, today introduced the P/ACE MDQ Plus Capillary Electrophoresis (CE) System. This is a next-generation CE platform that builds upon the technological advances that P/ACE MDQ is well known for. The P/ACE MDQ Plus excels at the separation and quantitation of charged and polar analytes and the innovative durable system design ensures scientists will have dependable operation and reliable results.
The new P/ACE MDQ Plus design is easier to use and maintain and modular detectors support flexible research, methods development and rugged routine use. The system is configured standard with a programmable UV/Vis detector, capillary thermoregulation with recirculating liquid, sample temperature control and 36 x 36 buffer array for automated methods optimization. Samples may be introduced from a 96 well plate, or a variety of microvial inserts. The modular design makes it easy to add an optional high sensitivity diode array, or solid state Laser Induced Fluorescence (LIF) detection system.
"With its new robust sample interface, the MDQ Plus consistently delivers accurate reproducible results, allowing faster methods development, routine analysis and it is more economical with less environmental impact than other separation technologies", said Jeff Chapman, Senior Director for the Separations Business at SCIEX. "The P/ACE MDQ Plus really represents the next-generation of CE platform for the academic and industrial laboratory."
Key facets of the P/ACE MDQ Plus Capillary Electrophoreses System are:
> Easy-to-maintain sample interface with snap-in electrodes and vial-cap openers
> Space-saving integrated interchangeable detection modules, including solid-state laser for LIF detection
> Integrated auto-sampler with sample temperature control for customer convenience and sample protection
> Exclusive circulating liquid capillary temperature control ensures superior run-to-run precision
> Internal High Capacity Pressure Module applies pressure or vacuum to the capillary either at one end or simultaneously at both, eliminating the need for external gas cylinders
Learn more about the P/ACE MDQ Plus Capillary Electrophoresis System
SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to find answers to the complex analytical challenges they face. The company's global leadership and world-class service and support in the capillary electrophoresis and liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry industry have made it a trusted partner to thousands of the scientists and lab analysts worldwide who are focused on basic research, drug discovery and development, food and environmental testing, forensics and clinical research.
With over 40 years of proven innovation, SCIEX excels by listening to and understanding the ever-evolving needs of its customers to develop reliable, sensitive and intuitive solutions that continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis. For more information, please go to www.absciex.com.
SCIEX social: Twitter, LinkedIn, and on Facebook.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. RUO-MKT-12-2130
AB Sciex is operating as SCIEX.
© 2015 AB Sciex. The trademarks mentioned herein are the property of the AB Sciex Pte. Ltd. or their respective owners. AB Sciex™ is being used under license.
Sniper Public Relations
on Behalf of SCIEX
Record changed: 2016-06-07
More documents for Danaher (Group)
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (1/10/17). "Press Release: Tecan Appoints Klaus Lun Head of the Life Sciences Business Division". Männedorf....
-  Bayer AG. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bayer Develops Companion Diagnostic Test for Cancer Patients Together with Leica Biosystems [Not intended for U.S. and UK Media]". Leverkusen....
-  Danaher Corporation. (12/1/16). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Leadership Appointment". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: New Clarity Columns Refine RP and IEX Chromatographic Analysis of Synthetic Oligonucleotides". Torrance, CA....
-  Pressure BioSciences, Inc.. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results and Provides Business Update". South Easton, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (11/10/16). "Press Release: Sciex Supports Vital Cancer Prevention Research through Partnership with World Cancer Research Fund". Framingham, MA....
-  Danaher Corporation. (11/4/16). "Press Release: Danaher Completes Acquisition of Cepheid". Washington, DC....
-  Danaher Corporation. (10/31/16). "Press Release: Danaher to Present at Baird Industrial Conference". Washington, DC....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (10/27/16). "Press Release: Scientists Eradicate Leukemic Stem Cells by Targeting Cell Survival Proteins. Sciex Mass Spectrometry-based Solutions Lead to Leukemia Breakthroughs". Framingham, MA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Adds Polar Mixed-Mode Selectivities to Luna LC Column Line". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]