Document › Details
Leco Corporation. (3/18/13). "Press Release: AB Sciex and Leco Partner to Offer Combined Solutions for GC/MS and LC/MS to Metabolomics Researchers. Bundled Solutions Leverage the Synergy between Two Technology Leaders". St. Joseph, MI.
LECO Corporation, a global leader in accurate mass technologies and GC/MS instrumentation, and AB SCIEX, a global leader in LC/MS technology, have announced a co-marketing agreement to cooperatively offer bundled liquid chromatography (LC) and gas chromatography (GC) mass spectrometry-based solutions to metabolomics researchers who require both types of separation capabilities.
Metabolomics researchers often require the use of both GC/MS and LC/MS technologies to provide comprehensive coverage of the analytes in their biological systems as part of the Systems Biology approach. The new AB SCIEX/LECO bundled solutions will provide these researchers with high speed, accurate mass capabilities with LC and GC, along with robust nominal mass GC/MS and triple quadrupole mass spectrometry. Researchers will have at their disposal pairings of time-tested nominal mass systems as well as industry-leading high performance GC-TOF and LC-QTOF MS systems. The application support and service teams of both companies will work together to ensure that users get the support they need to run their comprehensive experiments.
"As the industry leader in LC/MS, we interact with metabolomics researchers all over the world, and we understand that there are times when metabolomics researchers want to use both GC/MS and LC/MS," said Aaron Hudson, Senior Director, Academic and Omics Business. "Representing a virtual one-stop shop for metabolomics mass spectrometry, the joint bundles from AB SCIEX and LECO provide users with greater flexibility in chromatography while obtaining the rich information that MS/MS delivers."
"Bringing together leaders in GC/MS and LC/MS and facilitating the availability of our systems as complementary technologies helps ensure that metabolomics researchers can approach their work to obtain the very best data and information available," said Jeffrey Patrick, Director of Marketed Technologies for LECO. "Our leadership in GC/MS technologies is a perfect complement to the offerings of AB SCIEX and puts the combined power of our product portfolios, expertise, services, and support to work for these researchers."
The joint bundles from AB SCIEX and LECO will be available in North America and Europe.
About LECO Corporation
For over 75 years, industries around the world have trusted LECO Corporation to deliver technologically advanced products and solutions. Today, that commitment continues with high-speed Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry (TOFMS) for liquid and gas chromatography, as well as comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography (GCxGC), all featuring easy-to-use ChromaTOF® operating software. Product lines also include high-quality analytical instrumentation, metallography and optical equipment, and consumables. LECO currently has over 30 subsidiaries worldwide, in countries such as the United Kingdom, Australia, Sweden, Canada, and Mexico, with additional distributors authorized to sell or service LECO products to the rest of the world. For more information, visit www.leco.com, or follow us on Twitter (@LECOCorp) and LinkedIn.
LECO Media Contact
Technical Communications Manager
About AB SCIEX
AB SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to push the limits in their field and address the complex analytical challenges they face. The company's global leadership and world-class service and support in the mass spectrometry industry have made it a trusted partner to thousands of the scientists and lab analysts worldwide who are focused on basic research, drug discovery and development, food and environmental testing, forensics and clinical research. With 30 years of proven innovation, AB SCIEX excels by listening to and understanding the ever-evolving needs of its customers to develop reliable, sensitive and intuitive solutions that continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis. For more information about the company, go to www.absciex.com. Follow AB SCIEX on Twitter @ABSCIEX, Facebook and LinkedIn.
© 2013. AB SCIEX. AB Sciex Instruments Are For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. The trademarks mentioned herein are the property of AB Sciex Pte. Ltd. or their respective owners. AB SCIEXTM is being used under license.
AB SCIEX Media Contact
Director of Public Relations
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Leco (Group)
-  Leco Corporation. (8/22/16). "Press Release: Leco Unveils the New Pegasus BT". St. Joseph, MI....
-  Leco Corporation. (12/17/15). "Press Release: Leco Corporation Unveils the AMH55". St. Joseph, MI....
-  Leco Corporation. (11/30/15). "Press Release: Leco Corporation Opens New European Application and Technology Center in Berlin". St. Joseph, MI....
-  Leco Corporation. (3/9/15). "Press Release: Introducing the Pegasus GC-HRT 4D". St. Joseph, MI....
-  Leco Corporation. (12/31/14). "Press Release: ChromaTOF-HRT 1.81 Now Available". St. Joseph, MI....
-  From »The Analytical Scientist« (Issue 15, April 2014). (4/14). "A Leading Light. Sitting Down with... Gary Hieftje, Distinguished Professor and Robert & Marjorie Mann Chair of Chemistry, Indiana University Bloomington"....
-  Leco Corporation. (3/3/14). "Press Release: Leco and CDS Analytical Announce Relationship to Deliver Pyrolysis and High Performance GC-TOFMS". St. Joseph, MI....
-  Leco Corporation. (3/20/13). "Press Release: Leco to Manufacture Accredited Reference Materials under Guidelines of A2LA Accreditation Program". St. Joseph, MI....
-  Leco Corporation. (3/13/13). "Press Release: European GCxGC Symposium Scheduled for September". St. Joseph, MI....
-  Leco Corporation. (3/5/13). "Press Release: Chemical Ionization (HR-CI) Source Introduced for Pegasus GC-HRT". St. Joseph, MI....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]