Document › Details
AB Sciex. (3/6/12). "Press Release: AB Sciex Opens New Asia Pacific Application and Training Centre in Singapore’s Biomedical Hub". Singapore.
|Organisation||AB Sciex Asia Pacific Application and Training Centre (Singapore)|
|Organisation 2||Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB)|
|Product||mass spectrometry solution/method|
|Product 2||mass spectrometer|
|Index term 2||Danaher–EastWest PR: public relations, 201203 service existent for AB Sciex|
|Person||Lai, Kevin (Singapore (govt) 201203 Deputy Director Biomedical Sciences at EDB)|
|Person 2||Ho, Johnson (Danaher 201203 AB Sciex VP Sales Asia-Pacific)|
AB SCIEX, a global leader in life science analytical technologies, today announced the opening of its newest Asia Pacific Application and Training Centre. Located in Singapore's biomedical hub at Biopolis, this centre provides comprehensive service, support and application development to enable the scientific community in Singapore and the rest of ASEAN, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and Korea to continue its increasing use of mass spectrometry technologies for a broad range of applications. The new Singapore facility complements the regional application support centre that AB SCIEX opened last year in Shanghai, China.
This Singapore facility serves as a regional hub for the scientific community to learn about the latest innovations in analytical-based laboratory instrumentation. Its primary functions include sample analysis, instrument and workflow demonstrations, comprehensive training programs, region-specific application development, on-site and remote customer support, and scientific collaborations with research leaders in a variety of life science disciplines.
AB SCIEX has a long history of partnership throughout the life science industry within Singapore and across the Asia Pacific region. The company serves a broad range of customers in government agencies, academic research, clinical research and pharmaceutical industries.
"Leading companies such as AB SCIEX continue to play an important role in the development of Singapore's biomedical sciences sector by providing the latest tools to advance our efforts in drug discovery research. This new centre is an excellent example of how companies can foster synergies and partnerships with the research community in Biopolis to develop innovative and region-specific solutions for Asia," said Mr. Kevin Lai, Deputy Director, Biomedical Sciences, Singapore Economic Development Board.
"AB SCIEX continues to be a trusted partner for our customers and collaborators in Singapore and throughout the Asia Pacific region," said Johnson Ho, Vice President of Sales, Asia-Pacific. "Our new Application and Training Centre represents our commitment to deliver world-class service and support to help our customers address critical issues, such as food safety, environmental contamination and the accuracy of clinical research results."
About AB SCIEX
AB SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to push the limits in their field and address the complex analytical challenges they face. The company's global leadership and world-class service and support in the mass spectrometry industry have made it a trusted partner to thousands of the scientists and lab analysts worldwide who are focused on basic research, drug discovery and development, food and environmental testing, forensics and clinical research. With over 20 years of proven innovation, AB SCIEX excels by listening to and understanding the ever-evolving needs of its customers to develop reliable, sensitive and intuitive solutions that continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis. For more information, please go to www.absciex.com. Follow AB SCIEX on Twitter @ABSCIEX and on Facebook.
AB Sciex Instruments Are For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. The trademarks mentioned herein are the property of AB Sciex Pte. Ltd. or their respective owners. AB SCIEXTM is being used under license.
EASTWEST PR for AB SCIEX
Melinda Ilagan, (65) 6222 0306
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Danaher (Group)
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (1/10/17). "Press Release: Tecan Appoints Klaus Lun Head of the Life Sciences Business Division". Männedorf....
-  Bayer AG. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bayer Develops Companion Diagnostic Test for Cancer Patients Together with Leica Biosystems [Not intended for U.S. and UK Media]". Leverkusen....
-  Danaher Corporation. (12/1/16). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Leadership Appointment". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: New Clarity Columns Refine RP and IEX Chromatographic Analysis of Synthetic Oligonucleotides". Torrance, CA....
-  Pressure BioSciences, Inc.. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results and Provides Business Update". South Easton, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (11/10/16). "Press Release: Sciex Supports Vital Cancer Prevention Research through Partnership with World Cancer Research Fund". Framingham, MA....
-  Danaher Corporation. (11/4/16). "Press Release: Danaher Completes Acquisition of Cepheid". Washington, DC....
-  Danaher Corporation. (10/31/16). "Press Release: Danaher to Present at Baird Industrial Conference". Washington, DC....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (10/27/16). "Press Release: Scientists Eradicate Leukemic Stem Cells by Targeting Cell Survival Proteins. Sciex Mass Spectrometry-based Solutions Lead to Leukemia Breakthroughs". Framingham, MA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Adds Polar Mixed-Mode Selectivities to Luna LC Column Line". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]