Document › Details
AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (3/22/17). "Press Release: Sciex Presents Novel QTOF Mass Spectrometry System for Simpler and Faster Biotherapeutics Characterisation". Darmstadt.
|Organisation||AB Sciex (Danaher, Framingham, MA)|
|Organisation 2||Notch Communications AB|
|Product||X500B QTOF system (Sciex)|
|Product 2||CESI 8000 Plus system|
|Person||Sicurella, Stacey (Danaher 201503 Manager Global PR + Brand for Sciex)|
|Person 2||Whelan, Kate (Notch Communications 201108 COO)|
SCIEX, a global leader in life science analytical technologies, featured the X500B Quadrupole Time-of-Flight (QTOF) System at the 7th World ADC Summit, which was recently held in Berlin, Germany. The new technology provides simple, high quality and robust biotherapeutics characterisation that makes quantitative analysis accessible to pharmaceutical laboratories of all sizes. SCIEX experts also provided educational sessions for delegates at the summit to help further scientists’ understanding of how LC-MS technologies can improve the quality of ADC characterisation by delivering reliable, trusted results.
In the midst of increasing regulatory requirements for biotherapeutics development and manufacturing, scientists are continually looking for ways to improve the quality, reliability and reproducibility of characterisation data. The X500B QTOF System was specifically developed to deliver ease-of-use for high resolution standardised workflows for biotherapeutic developers, who are required to fully characterise biologic products in large numbers during the development process. The compact and user-friendly system includes powerful BioPharmaViewTM 2.0 processing software that simplifies complex data processing, resulting in faster generation of meaningful information. The software can also be used to interpret SWATH® 2.0 data independent acquisition on the X500B QTOF System. SWATH Acquisition allows comprehensive peptide mapping data to be acquired for every peptide in the sample from a single injection, including important low-abundance peptides and post-translational modifications that may be missed with other approaches.
Other innovative SCIEX solutions for biologics were featured at the World ADC Summit, including the PA 800 Plus Pharmaceutical Analysis System that provides automated quantitative analysis of biotherapeutics for development and quality control processes. The capillary electrophoresis system is proven within the industry to provide robust QA/QC for many capillary electrophoresis applications including characterisation of product purity, charge heterogeneity and glycan analysis. Glycan analysis has recently been enhanced with the launch of the Fast Glycan Labeling and Analysis Kit, which can run glycans up to five times faster than traditional HILIC approaches.
During the event, SCIEX presented a seminar entitled ‘The simpler and faster LC-MS solution for routine biopharmaceutical characterisation’ that focused on ADC development. The seminar – which was filled to capacity – gave new insights into improving ADC characterisation. Topics included ways to improve data quality while also simplifying data collection, and recent technology developments that have made mass spectrometry more accessible to routine biotherapeutics analysis.
SCIEX also held a workshop during the event, which included a presentation from Professor Yannis Francois on CESI-MS characterisation of ADCs. In this presentation Prof. Francois highlighted the use of the CESI 8000 Plus System for high-order structural interrogation of antibody-drug conjugates by a combination of intact, middle-up and bottom-up techniques using CESI-MS.
Learn more about the X500B from SCIEX at sciex.com/X500B and sciex.com/OS
SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to find answers to the complex analytical challenges they face. The company's global leadership and world-class service and support in the capillary electrophoresis and liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry industry have made it a trusted partner to thousands of the scientists and lab analysts worldwide who are focused on basic research, drug discovery and development, food and environmental testing, forensics and clinical research.
With over 40 years of proven innovation, SCIEX excels by listening to and understanding the ever-evolving needs of its customers to develop reliable, sensitive and intuitive solutions that continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis. For more information, please visit sciex.com.
SCIEX social: Twitter: @SCIEXnews, LinkedIn and Facebook.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
AB Sciex is operating as SCIEX.
© 2017 AB Sciex. The trademarks mentioned herein are the property of the AB Sciex Pte. Ltd. or their respective owners. AB Sciex™ is being used under license. RUO-MKT-12-5416-A
Stacey Sicurella, Manager Global Public Relations and Brand, SCIEX
Kate Whelan, Notch Communications on Behalf of SCIEX
+46 702 381149
Record changed: 2017-04-01
More documents for Danaher (Group)
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (3/29/17). "Press Release: Sciex Announces New Biotransformation Solutions for Routine and Comprehensive Metabolism and Biologic Catabolism Studies". Framingham, MA....
-  Reisch, Marc S. [C&EN]. (3/27/17). "News: Exploding Pumps Trigger Sciex Mass Spectrometer Alert. Global Safety Notice Recommends Shutdown of Workhorse Analytical Chemistry Tools"....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/21/17). "Press Release: Phenomenex Expands Kinetex F5 (Pentafluorophenyl) HPLC and UHPLC Core-Shell Line to 5 µm for Preparative LC". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/14/17). "Press Release: New Family of Zebron GC Columns for Fast Highly Selective FAME Analysis". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/2/17). "Press Release: Phenomenex Extends Kinetex and Luna Omega Performance Advantages to 1mm ID Format". Torrance, CA....
-  Danaher Corporation. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Appointment of Raymond C. Stevens, Ph.D. to Danaher Board". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/8/17). "Press Release: Phenomenex Publishes Comprehensive Food Testing Guide Featuring More Than 150 Applications". Torrance, CA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/24/17). "Press Release: Sciex Launches New Fast Glycan Labeling and Analysis Kit for Comprehensive Biopharmaceutical Characterization". Framingham, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/24/17). "Press Release: Sciex Launches New X500B QTOF Mass Spectrometry System for Standardized Biotherapeutic Characterization". Framingham, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/17/17). "Press Release: Sciex lädt ein zum 7. Berliner LC-MS/MS Symposium". Darmstadt....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]