Document › Details
AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (3/30/15). "Press Release: Sciex and Mass Consortium Corporation Announce Exclusive Reseller Agreement of XCMSplus Metabolomics Software". Framingham, MA.
SCIEX to Provide Customers with XCMSplus Software Solution for Simplified and Accelerated Metabolomics Workflows
SCIEX, a global leader in life science analytical technologies announced at the MSACL 2015 US conference in San Diego that it has signed an agreement with Mass Consortium Corporation; a mass spectrometry-focused software company, for the exclusive reseller and marketing rights of XCMSplus software. As the exclusive reseller of XCMSplus software, SCIEX will enable researchers to simplify and accelerate their metabolomics workflows, by processing, visualizing, and analyzing data in one interactive, secure bioinformatics environment.
XCMSplus software is an advanced personal cloud version of XCMS Online developed at Scripps, the most cited software in metabolomics. The new XCMSplus offers improved multi-group analysis capabilities, faster on-site data processing, and, local data storage and sharing capabilities unlimited by the XCMSplus software. Metabolomic researchers will be able to accelerate their discovery workflows and shorten their timeframes for translating data into biological information.
"As high-speed, high-resolution SCIEX mass spectrometers are needed to deliver higher quality metabolomics, the rapid acquisition of Big Data is becoming the norm," said Aaron Hudson, Senior Director of Academic and Clinical Research Business of SCIEX. "XCMSplus is designed for this rapid acquisition with a robust set of algorithms to align features, identify peaks, perform statistical tests, and visualize complex results. XCMSplus offers a complete secure interactive workspace in one solution."
Gary Siuzdak, Professor and Director of the Center for Metabolomics at Scripps describes "XCMSplus as a natural fit for SCIEX's widely used instrument platforms. Beyond XCMS's robust data processing and visualization features, virtually the entire metabolomic community can privately (and publicly) share their data and results within the XCMSplus personal data cloud. This makes XCMSplus and SCIEX an ideal, integrated platform for the highly collaborative metabolomic community."
Visitors to the MSACL 2015 US Booth 01 can learn more about XCMSplus and SCIEX's metabolomics high performance mass spectrometry technologies and solutions.
SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to find answers to the complex analytical challenges they face. The company's global leadership and world-class service and support in the capillary electrophoresis and liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry industry have made it a trusted partner to thousands of the scientists and lab analysts worldwide who are focused on basic research, drug discovery and development, food and environmental testing, forensics and clinical research.
With over 40 years of proven innovation, SCIEX excels by listening to and understanding the ever-evolving needs of its customers to develop reliable, sensitive and intuitive solutions that continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis. For more information, please go to www.absciex.com.
SCIEX social: Twitter, LinkedIn, and on Facebook.
About Mass Consortium Corporation
MCC, founded in 1994, is focused on mass spectrometry technology development and commercialization for the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. Their products have included cloud-based metabolomic informatics, novel mass spectrometry imaging, educational tools, and database development.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. AB Sciex is operating as SCIEX..
© 2015 AB Sciex. The trademarks mentioned herein are the property of the AB Sciex Pte. Ltd. or their respective owners. AB Sciex™ is being used under license.
Sniper Public Relations
on Behalf of SCIEX
Record changed: 2016-06-07
More documents for Danaher (Group)
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (1/10/17). "Press Release: Tecan Appoints Klaus Lun Head of the Life Sciences Business Division". Männedorf....
-  Bayer AG. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bayer Develops Companion Diagnostic Test for Cancer Patients Together with Leica Biosystems [Not intended for U.S. and UK Media]". Leverkusen....
-  Danaher Corporation. (12/1/16). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Leadership Appointment". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: New Clarity Columns Refine RP and IEX Chromatographic Analysis of Synthetic Oligonucleotides". Torrance, CA....
-  Pressure BioSciences, Inc.. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results and Provides Business Update". South Easton, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (11/10/16). "Press Release: Sciex Supports Vital Cancer Prevention Research through Partnership with World Cancer Research Fund". Framingham, MA....
-  Danaher Corporation. (11/4/16). "Press Release: Danaher Completes Acquisition of Cepheid". Washington, DC....
-  Danaher Corporation. (10/31/16). "Press Release: Danaher to Present at Baird Industrial Conference". Washington, DC....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (10/27/16). "Press Release: Scientists Eradicate Leukemic Stem Cells by Targeting Cell Survival Proteins. Sciex Mass Spectrometry-based Solutions Lead to Leukemia Breakthroughs". Framingham, MA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Adds Polar Mixed-Mode Selectivities to Luna LC Column Line". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]