Document › Details
AB Sciex. (11/4/10). "Press Release: AB Sciex Expands Commercial Operations in Korea. Company Goes Direct with Highly Experienced Sales Force to Support Korean Scientific Community". Seoul.
|Country||Korea, Republic of|
|Organisation||AB Sciex LLC|
|Organisation 2||Life Science Korea (LSK)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product 2||mass spectrometry software (MS software)|
|Index term 2||Life Science Korea–Danaher: mass spectrometer, –201011 distribution until 10/10 official AB Sciex deal in Korea|
|Person||Gao, Vince (BGI 201401 CEO of BGI Health joined BGI 201209 before AB Sciex China + Life Technologies)|
|Person 2||Petrucci, Anthony (Philanthropy 201404– Director Communications before Danaher 20101–201404 Director Global PR)|
AB SCIEX, a global leader in life science analytical technologies, today announced that the company has expanded its commercial operations in Korea. The company created a new direct sales organization under AB SCIEX Korea to help customers located in Korea advance drug discovery, biomedical science, food and environmental safety testing, forensics and clinical research through the use of mass spectrometry technologies. This expansion was made possible by an agreement with Life Science Korea (LSK) to transfer existing sales, service and marketing personnel to AB SCIEX, effective immediately.
LSK was formerly the official dealer for AB SCIEX in Korea, providing scientists in the Korean scientific community with access to acquire best-in-class mass spectrometry technologies from AB SCIEX. The shift from indirect sales through LSK to direct sales with AB SCIEX associates within the country is intended to enhance customer support and collaborations by providing one point of contact for instrument pre-sales demonstrations, purchase, installation, application support and service. The new personnel joining AB SCIEX from LSK will be based at AB SCIEX Korea’s new office in Seoul.
AB SCIEX has a more than 20-year history of innovation and is a market leader in mass spectrometry with more than 12,000 systems installed in laboratories worldwide, including a strong presence across Asia-Pacific. Mass spectrometry is a workhorse analytical technique for a wide variety of scientific applications, including basic research, pharmaceutical development, food contamination testing and vitamin D analysis, among other emerging applications. AB SCIEX is focused on providing innovative instrument systems, such as the new AB SCIEX TripleTOF™ 5600 System and AB SCIEX QTRAP® 5500 Systems, along with intuitive software and comprehensive workflows that simplify and facilitate the use of these technologies.
Vince Gao, Sr. Director, APAC Sales, Support & Customer Service, AB SCIEX “AB SCIEX has a commitment to invest for long-term growth in emerging markets, such as Korea. The expansion of our commercial team elevates our presence in Korea and positions us to better serve our Korean customers who are among the leaders helping to drive science forward in this region. With the integration of the sales, service and support functions into AB SCIEX Korea, we will be able to make faster decisions and simplify the purchase process, so our customers can focus on achieving their goals.”
AB SCIEX company overview
AB SCIEX technology overview
Video: Example of AB customer success
About AB SCIEX
AB SCIEX is a global leader in the development of life science analytical technologies that help answer complex scientific challenges. The company provides scientific instrumentation, software and services used to discover new drugs, advance medical science and protect the food supply and the environment. AB SCIEX technology solutions combine the highest performance with the highest reliability to enable our customers to fuel scientific discovery, deliver results with confidence and improve the quality of life. The company has a more than 20-year history of innovation and market leadership as the former Applied Biosystems/MDS Analytical Technologies joint venture. For more information about AB SCIEX, go to www.absciex.com. Follow AB SCIEX on Twitter @ABSCIEX and on Facebook.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The trademarks mentioned herein are the property of AB Sciex Pte. Ltd. or their respective owners. AB SCIEXTM is being used under license. © 2010. AB SCIEX.
Senior Manager, Public Relations
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Danaher (Group)
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (1/10/17). "Press Release: Tecan Appoints Klaus Lun Head of the Life Sciences Business Division". Männedorf....
-  Bayer AG. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bayer Develops Companion Diagnostic Test for Cancer Patients Together with Leica Biosystems [Not intended for U.S. and UK Media]". Leverkusen....
-  Danaher Corporation. (12/1/16). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Leadership Appointment". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: New Clarity Columns Refine RP and IEX Chromatographic Analysis of Synthetic Oligonucleotides". Torrance, CA....
-  Pressure BioSciences, Inc.. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results and Provides Business Update". South Easton, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (11/10/16). "Press Release: Sciex Supports Vital Cancer Prevention Research through Partnership with World Cancer Research Fund". Framingham, MA....
-  Danaher Corporation. (11/4/16). "Press Release: Danaher Completes Acquisition of Cepheid". Washington, DC....
-  Danaher Corporation. (10/31/16). "Press Release: Danaher to Present at Baird Industrial Conference". Washington, DC....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (10/27/16). "Press Release: Scientists Eradicate Leukemic Stem Cells by Targeting Cell Survival Proteins. Sciex Mass Spectrometry-based Solutions Lead to Leukemia Breakthroughs". Framingham, MA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Adds Polar Mixed-Mode Selectivities to Luna LC Column Line". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]