Document › Details
Scion Instruments. (3/3/16). "Press Release: Scion Instruments Launches Latest Release of CompassCDS Chromatography Data System".
|Organisation||Scion Instruments (US)|
|Organisation 2||Bruker Corporation (Nasdaq: BRKR)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Product 2||gas chromatography (GC)|
|Index term||Bruker Corp–Techcomp: investment, 201411 acquisition of GC + GC-SQ SCION business by Techcomp Europe Ltd|
Scion Instruments has released the latest CompassCDS™ software for multi-instrument GC laboratories. This industry-focused, networked chromatography data system solution eliminates the costs associated with licensing individual named users. With its unique capacity for customization, CompassCDS provides operators with a powerful tool for a variety of analytical operations. Available as a standalone or fully networked client/server application, it meets the broadest spectrum of customer requirements.
CompassCDS provides operators with customizable, single screen user interfaces that simplify day-to-day operation of GCs in routine analytical labs. It is designed to operate in 24/7 production environments with current Windows versions plus Virtualized and MS Terminal Server and Citrix Metaframe installations. Standard features include multi-channel reporting, the ability to include complex custom calculations and summary statistical reporting.
A wide range of GCs including all of the current Scion, Bruker and Varian models, as well as Agilent and other manufacturers’ instruments can be controlled through the software. CompassCDS is also capable of controlling configured and custom GC analyzers, manufactured for specific industrial analytical applications through plug-in modules for simulated distillation, detailed hydrocarbon analysis, transformer oil gas analysis and natural gas analysis. In addition, the CompassCDS ChromSync module has been specifically designed to automate product QC testing in the flavour and fragrance industry.
Security is assured through centralized management of users and instruments, accessible to system administrators from anywhere on a network. For regulated environments, 21 CFR Part 11 compliance is supported along with electronic-signature and an encrypted, all-in-one data file format.
CompassCDS offers a safe and cost-effective way for customers to upgrade their systems through its back-compatibility with previously installed instruments drivers.
– ENDS –
About Scion Instruments
Scion Instruments designs, manufactures and markets GC and GC-MS systems along with a full range of accessories, consumables and support services. Scion also markets CompassCDS™ stand-alone and client-server chromatography data systems. Scion Instruments has facilities in Livingston, Scotland, Goes, Netherlands and Fremont, CA, USA as well as manufacturing in Shanghai, China. Scion Instruments is part of Techcomp Europe Ltd. More information about Scion Instruments is available at www.scioninstruments.com.
Record changed: 2016-04-08
More documents for Techcomp (Group)
-  Scion Instruments. (3/21/16). "Press Release: Scion Instruments Announces Appointment of US General Manager"....
-  Scion Instruments. (3/21/16). "Press Release: Techcomp Europe Appoints New CEO to Lead Scion Instruments"....
-  Bruker Corporation. (7/17/15). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Name Change of SCION GC-TQ to EVOQ GC-TQ"....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (4/22/15). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Scion Instruments Agree to Enable Each Other's Instruments in Their Chromatography Data Systems". Santa Clara, CA & Fremont, CA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/6/14). "Press Release: Bruker Reports Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/3/14). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Divestiture of Its Gas Chromatography Product Lines". Fremont, CA....
-  Scion Instruments. (11/3/14). "Press Release: Scion Instruments Is Established by Techcomp from the Acquisition of Bruker GC and GC-MS SQ Assets"....
-  Techcomp Group Ltd.. (2/25/13). "Press Release: Edinburgh Instruments Ltd Acquired by Techcomp Group Ltd"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]