Document › Details
Bonislawski, Adam. (11/15/11). "News: Eyeing 2013 Launch of Mass Spec Preterm Birth Test, Sera Closes $19.3M Round, Names Critchfield CEO".
|Region||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Sera Prognostics Inc.|
|Product 2||mass spectrometry solution/method|
|Index term||Sera Prognostics–SEVERAL: investment, 201111 financing round Series A-2 $19.3m led by InterWest Partners + Domain Associates + Catalyst Health|
|Person||Critchfield, Gregory C. (Sera Prognostics 201111– CEO before Board Chairman before Myriad Genetic Labs + BioTrove Inc)|
|Person 2||Bonislawski, Adam|
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Sera Prognostics Inc.
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (2/12/13). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Sera Prognostics Enter Strategic Partnership to Develop Proteomic Assays for Fetal and Maternal Health". Santa Clara, CA & Salt Lake City, UT....
-  Sera Prognostics, Inc.. (11/15/11). "Press Release: Sera Prognostics Secures $19.3 Million Series A Funding to Commercialize Preterm Birth Predictor, Appoints Gregory C. Critchfield, MD as CEO". Salt Lake City, UT....
-  Sera Prognostics, Inc.. (5/24/11). "Press Release: Sera Prognostics’ Co-Founders Recognized for Groundbreaking Approach to Discovering Nove Biomarker Predictors for Preterm Birth". Salt Lake City, UT....
-  Sera Prognostics, Inc.. (4/19/11). "Press Release: Sera Prognostics Appoints Two Industry Veterans to Lead the Commercialization of Its Preterm Birth Diagnostic Predictor"....
-  Sera Prognostics, Inc.. (1/4/11). "Press Release: Sera Prognostics Closes $1.4 Million Series A-1 Financing. UpStart Ventures and Catalyst Health Ventures Lead Funding for Proterm Birth Diagnostic". Salt Lake City, UT....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]