Document › Details
SGS S.A.. (4/27/12). "Press Release: SGS Acquires Analytical Perspectives of North Carolina, LLC (AP), USA".
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation 2||Analytical Perspectives of North Carolina LLC (AP)|
|Product 2||GC/MS (gas chromatography/mass spectrometry)|
|Index term||Analytical Perspectives of North Carolina–SGS: investment, 201204 acquisition|
|Person||Kirk, Chris (SGS 201011 CEO)|
SGS is pleased to announce the acquisition of Analytical Perspectives of North Carolina, LLC (AP) in Wilmington, North Carolina, USA. The company specializes in the ultra-trace analysis of various persistent organic pollutants using isotope-dilution technology and high-resolution gas chromatography coupled with high-resolution mass spectrometry. AP helps customers meet environmental regulatory and process discovery requirements using USEPA-compliant methodologies and where it is possible to effectively extract compounds of customer interest.
AP provides state of the art analytical methodology with future leaning quality (for accuracy, precision, and delivery) coupled with fast turn-around times and proprietary capabilities and tools unavailable at other laboratories. Founded in 1999 and privately owned, AP employs 33 highly skilled professionals, including graduate and post-graduate chemists. It generated revenues in 2011 of US$ 5.3 million.
"Analytical Perspectives' continuous innovation gives them unique capabilities unavailable at other laboratories in the field. Their superior customer service and commitment to deliver on customer projects are recognized to be at the forefront of its market. Combined with our existing lab facilities in Wilmington, North Carolina, SGS is poised to provide customers with the preeminent laboratory services in the North American environmental marketplace", said Chris Kirk, CEO of SGS.
For further information, please contact:
Jean-Luc de Buman
Communications & IR
1 place des Alpes
CH - 1211 Geneva 1
t: (+41-22) 739 91 11
f: (+41-22) 739 92 00
SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 70,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,350 offices and laboratories around the world.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for SGS (Group)
-  SGS S.A.. (12/21/16). "Press Release: SGS Acquires Laagrima, Morocco"....
-  SGS S.A.. (12/19/16). "Press Release: SGS Acquires Control of C-Labs SA, Switzerland"....
-  SGS S.A.. (12/9/16). "Press Release: SGS Acquires 70 Percent Stake in Biopremier, Portugal"....
-  SGS S.A.. (12/9/16). "Press Release: SGS Opens New Agriculture and Food Testing Laboratory in South Korea"....
-  SGS S.A.. (10/6/16). "Press Release: SGS Investment Launches Precision Agriculture Services In Brazil"....
-  SGS S.A.. (10/3/16). "Press Release: SGS Announces Investment in New cGMP Facility in Berlin, Germany"....
-  SGS S.A.. (9/2/16). "Press Release: SGS Acquires 75 Percent Stake in Unigeo, Brazil"....
-  SGS S.A.. (5/19/15). "Press Release: SGS Acquires SVA Ltd, UK"....
-  SGS S.A.. (10/22/12). "Press Release: SGS Acquires Sentinel Services (Proprietary) Ltd, South Africa"....
-  Protagen AG. (10/10/11). "E-News: Protagen AG Appoints Dr. Jörg Müller as Head of Marketing"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]