Document › Details
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.. (8/25/10). "Press Release: Shimadzu’s New GCMS-QP2010 Ultra Offers High-speed, Eco-friendly Analysis for Improved Productivity and Reduced Laboratory Costs".
|Organisation||Shimadzu Scientific Instruments Inc. (SSI)|
|Product||GCMS-QP2010 Ultra mass spectrometer|
|Product 2||Advanced Scanning Speed Protocol technology (ASSP technology)|
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments has launched the GCMS-QP2010 Ultra, which provides best-in-class performance for GC-MS analysis. Capable of fast data measurement with sensitivity five times higher than previous models, the GCMS-QP2010 Ultra offers improved applicability for comprehensive two-dimensional GC and ultra-high separation. In addition, it is the first GC-MS system with eco-friendly features for saving consumption of power and carrier gas to minimize laboratory operating costs and environmental impact.
Shimadzu used new, patented mass spectrometry technology called Advanced Scanning Speed Protocol (ASSP™), a firmware protocol that optimizes the ion transmission hardware parameters with a highly efficient data collection algorithm, to increase data acquisition speed up to 20,000 u/sec and 100 Hz. ASSP also provides the added benefit of maintaining system sensitivity at elevated scan speeds.
To help increase throughput, the GCMS-QP2010 Ultra features high-speed oven cooling for shorter analysis cycles. Using a double jet cooling system, the GC cools from 350 to 50 degrees Celsius in less than three minutes. The combination of a high-speed GC method and a high-speed cooling oven can reduce the analysis cycle by up to 50 percent.
To further increase lab efficiency, the GCMS-QP2010 Ultra can accept two narrow-bore capillary columns into the MS simultaneously. Its twin-line MS system allows users to switch applications without physically modifying the column installation. Users simply decide which columns are required for analysis and choose the associated injection port.
The GCMS-QP2010 Ultra comes equipped with an Ecology mode that reduces the power consumed in analysis standby mode by 36 percent compared to previous models. Ecology mode eliminates unnecessary power consumption by the GC, MS and PC, and it also decreases the consumption of carrier gas. When used over one year of operation, Ecology mode reduces power consumption by 26 percent and carbon dioxide emissions by about 1.1 tons.
Other features of the GCMS-QP2010 Ultra include:
– High-capacity differential vacuum system;
– High-sensitivity ion source;
– High-performance quadrupole mass filter;
– Easy sTop, which enables users to perform maintenance on the injection port without venting the MS, for drastic reduction of maintenance time; and,
– GCMSsolution software (analysis, browser and post-run analysis programs).
To learn more about this item, click here. [ http://www.ssi.shimadzu.com/products/product.cfm?product=oh80jt0000001r9g ]
– If you should need more information, or have any questions, you may contact our Press Department:
– Phone Number: 1-800-477-1227 / Email: please click here.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Shimadzu (Group)
-  Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.. (10/11/16). "Press Release: Shimadzu’s New Triple Quadrupole GCMS Achieves World’s Highest Sensitivity Down to Femtogram Level"....
-  Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.. (9/6/16). "Press Release: Shimadzu’s New Integrated HPLC BioEthanol Analyzer Offers Round-the-Clock QC Testing at Bioethanol Production Plants"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (9/6/16). "Press Release: Labsystems Diagnostics & Shimadzu Corporation in a Strategic Alliance for Newborn Screening". Kyoto....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (9/5/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Functionality for Supporting HPLC Users Achieves Fast and Reliable Measurements. Release of Nine Models in Three New Analytical Balance Series"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (9/1/16). "Press Release: Acquires Images 5 Times Faster Than Existing Model. SPM-9700HT Scanning Probe Microscope Released"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (8/30/16). "Press Release: Fast, High-Sensitivity Screening Analysis for Controlled Components, in Support of Food Safety. Shimadzu i-Series Food Safety Analyzer"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Shimadzu’s New GCMS-TQ8050 Triple Quadrupole Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer Offers the World's Highest Sensitivity and Supports Ultra-Trace Analysis"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Shimadzu's Quick-DB GC/MS/MS Forensic Toxicological Database Enables Rapid Screening for Substances that Cause Drug Poisoning"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (8/24/16). "Press Release: Launch of the 7th Phase for Environmental Monitoring Project with the United Nations University Institute for the Advanced Study of Sustainability (UNU-IAS)". Kyoto....
-  Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.. (8/24/16). "Press Release: New Automated Infrared Microscope Provides a Macro View on Micro Analysis"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]