Document › Details
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.. (8/16/11). "Press Release: New Economy GC-MS System Provides High-sensitivity Analysis with Environmental Benefits".
|Region||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Shimadzu Scientific Instruments Inc. (SSI)|
|Product||GCMS-QP2010 SE mass spectrometer|
|Product 2||GCMS-QP5000 mass spectrometer (product series)|
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments introduces the GCMS-QP2010 SE, its advanced standard gas chromatograph mass spectrometer. Based on GCMS-QP2010S technology, the GCMS-QP2010 SE combines the benefits of economy, simple operation and enhanced performance.
The GCMS-QP2010 SE features stable mass spectra that achieve high sensitivity and stability. The ion optical system is optimized with a high-performance quadrupole mass filter and Shimadzu's Optdesign™ simulation program to provide high-quality mass spectra. Fully automated MS tuning allows users to optimize parameters easily and constantly to ensure stable mass spectra can always be obtained.
Enhanced maximum column flow up to 4 mL/minute gives users the ability to select from a variety of columns so that productivity and sample throughput can be dramatically increased.
An optional direct injection probe lets users easily obtain a mass spectrum when analyzing materials that don't lend themselves to chromatography. It can also offer easy qualitative analysis without setting analytical parameters of the gas chromatograph.
Additionally, the GCMS-QP2010 SE uses a front-opening chamber so maintenance can be performed with ease. The instrument's Easy sTop minimizes downtime by making maintenance possible without venting the MS.
When set in Ecology mode, the GCMS-QP2010 SE automatically eliminates unnecessary power consumption by the GC, MS and PC, providing a lower cost of ownership and less environmental stress. Ecology mode can be entered automatically after continuous analysis, so power and carrier gas can be saved automatically after the completion of nighttime analysis.
To learn more about this item, click here. [ http://www.ssi.shimadzu.com/products/product.cfm?product=5iqj1d000000o6zw ]
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Shimadzu (Group)
-  Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.. (10/11/16). "Press Release: Shimadzu’s New Triple Quadrupole GCMS Achieves World’s Highest Sensitivity Down to Femtogram Level"....
-  Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.. (9/6/16). "Press Release: Shimadzu’s New Integrated HPLC BioEthanol Analyzer Offers Round-the-Clock QC Testing at Bioethanol Production Plants"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (9/6/16). "Press Release: Labsystems Diagnostics & Shimadzu Corporation in a Strategic Alliance for Newborn Screening". Kyoto....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (9/5/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Functionality for Supporting HPLC Users Achieves Fast and Reliable Measurements. Release of Nine Models in Three New Analytical Balance Series"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (9/1/16). "Press Release: Acquires Images 5 Times Faster Than Existing Model. SPM-9700HT Scanning Probe Microscope Released"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (8/30/16). "Press Release: Fast, High-Sensitivity Screening Analysis for Controlled Components, in Support of Food Safety. Shimadzu i-Series Food Safety Analyzer"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Shimadzu’s New GCMS-TQ8050 Triple Quadrupole Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer Offers the World's Highest Sensitivity and Supports Ultra-Trace Analysis"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Shimadzu's Quick-DB GC/MS/MS Forensic Toxicological Database Enables Rapid Screening for Substances that Cause Drug Poisoning"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (8/24/16). "Press Release: Launch of the 7th Phase for Environmental Monitoring Project with the United Nations University Institute for the Advanced Study of Sustainability (UNU-IAS)". Kyoto....
-  Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.. (8/24/16). "Press Release: New Automated Infrared Microscope Provides a Macro View on Micro Analysis"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]