Document › Details
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.. (5/24/10). "Press Release: Shimadzu to Introduce New Technologies at ASMS 2010 Conference". Columbia, MD.
|Region||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Shimadzu Scientific Instruments Inc. (SSI)|
|Organisation 2||CovalX AG|
|Product||AXIMA MegaTOF™ MALDI Mass Spectrometer|
|Product 2||Nanotrap™ Biomarker Discovery Platform|
|Index term 2||Shimadzu–CovalX: MegaTOF MALDI mass spectrometer, –201005 collab developm by integrating AXIMA MALDI system with HM2 high-mass system|
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments will host new product showcases and poster presentations, as well as a hospitality suite and press conference, as part of its exhibition plans for the 58th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry (May 23-27, Salt Palace Convention Center, Salt Lake City, Booth 86).
In addition to showcasing its full range of instruments, from MALDI and LCMS mass spectrometers to GCMS and a series of front-end LC systems, Shimadzu will highlight the following new products:
* AXIMA MegaTOFTM - An integrated MALDI solution from Shimadzu and CovalX for ultra high-mass applications that detects intact complexes up to 1.5 MDa.
* Nexera Ultra High-Performance Liquid Chromatograph - The new, modular Nexera meets all analysis requirements with no compromise in data integrity. It delivers the best performance, reliability and flexibility for any mass spectrometry environment.
* Nanotrap® Biomarker Discovery Platform - This platform gives researchers the ability to enrich, preserve and screen low-level biomarkers directly from complex biological samples.
* Component ID Solution - New software accelerates high-confidence component identification using the power of high mass accuracy and the simplicity of an open access workflow.
* Accelerating Structural ID with ACD MS Manger Software - A collaboration between ACD and Shimadzu brings chemical structure information closer to the LCMS-IT-TOF.
Additionally, Shimadzu and Johns Hopkins Center for Biomarker Discovery have partnered to develop new glycoproteomics technologies. The collaboration will focus on developing immuno-MS assays to identify prostate-specific glycoproteins and their glycosylation patterns toward improved blood tests for early stage prostate cancer.
Shimadzu will also present 37 posters in a variety of sessions, including Biomarker Discovery, Metabolemics, Glycoproteins, Proteomics, Small Molecule Analysis, Environmental Analysis and Natural Products. For more information, visit www.ssi.shimadzu.com/ASMS
About Shimadzu Scientific Instruments Inc.
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments is the American subsidiary of Shimadzu Corp., headquartered in Kyoto, Japan. Founded in 1875, Shimadzu is a $2 billion multinational corporation with three major divisions: Medical Diagnostics, Aerospace/Industrial and Analytical Instruments. The Analytical Instruments division is one of the world's largest manufacturers of analytical instrumentation and environmental monitoring equipment. In 1975, SSI corporate headquarters was established in Columbia, Md., to provide analytical solutions to laboratories in North, Central and parts of South America. In the United States, SSI has a network of more than 50 locations providing local and regional sales, service and technical support. Visit www.ssi.shimadzu.com for more information.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Shimadzu (Group)
-  Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.. (10/11/16). "Press Release: Shimadzu’s New Triple Quadrupole GCMS Achieves World’s Highest Sensitivity Down to Femtogram Level"....
-  Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.. (9/6/16). "Press Release: Shimadzu’s New Integrated HPLC BioEthanol Analyzer Offers Round-the-Clock QC Testing at Bioethanol Production Plants"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (9/6/16). "Press Release: Labsystems Diagnostics & Shimadzu Corporation in a Strategic Alliance for Newborn Screening". Kyoto....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (9/5/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Functionality for Supporting HPLC Users Achieves Fast and Reliable Measurements. Release of Nine Models in Three New Analytical Balance Series"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (9/1/16). "Press Release: Acquires Images 5 Times Faster Than Existing Model. SPM-9700HT Scanning Probe Microscope Released"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (8/30/16). "Press Release: Fast, High-Sensitivity Screening Analysis for Controlled Components, in Support of Food Safety. Shimadzu i-Series Food Safety Analyzer"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Shimadzu’s New GCMS-TQ8050 Triple Quadrupole Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer Offers the World's Highest Sensitivity and Supports Ultra-Trace Analysis"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Shimadzu's Quick-DB GC/MS/MS Forensic Toxicological Database Enables Rapid Screening for Substances that Cause Drug Poisoning"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (8/24/16). "Press Release: Launch of the 7th Phase for Environmental Monitoring Project with the United Nations University Institute for the Advanced Study of Sustainability (UNU-IAS)". Kyoto....
-  Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.. (8/24/16). "Press Release: New Automated Infrared Microscope Provides a Macro View on Micro Analysis"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]