Document › Details
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.. (3/18/11). "Press Release: Shimadzu Scientific Instruments Would Like to Express Its Deepest Condolences to the Victims of the Earthquake and Tsunami in the Tohoku Region of Japan".
|Organisation||Shimadzu Scientific Instruments Inc. (SSI)|
|Organisation 2||Shimadzu Corporation|
|Product 2||mass spectrometer|
|Person||Kawami, Takeshi (Shimadzu 200704–201112 President Shimadzu Scientific Instruments Inc)|
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments would like to express its deepest condolences to the victims of the earthquake and tsunami in the Tohoku region of Japan. We sincerely wish for a rapid recovery for those in the affected areas.
As we pray for those affected by this disaster, we would also like to reassure our customers that there was no damage to any Shimadzu factories or Shimadzu headquarters nor were any of our Shimadzu group employees injured.
We have also received news that product operation and shipping has not been impacted. We will monitor the situation carefully and if we have supply issues we will make alternative plans and make every necessary effort to minimize impact on arrival of goods and services.
Your concern and kindness is greatly appreciated.
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Shimadzu (Group)
-  Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.. (10/11/16). "Press Release: Shimadzu’s New Triple Quadrupole GCMS Achieves World’s Highest Sensitivity Down to Femtogram Level"....
-  Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.. (9/6/16). "Press Release: Shimadzu’s New Integrated HPLC BioEthanol Analyzer Offers Round-the-Clock QC Testing at Bioethanol Production Plants"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (9/6/16). "Press Release: Labsystems Diagnostics & Shimadzu Corporation in a Strategic Alliance for Newborn Screening". Kyoto....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (9/5/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Functionality for Supporting HPLC Users Achieves Fast and Reliable Measurements. Release of Nine Models in Three New Analytical Balance Series"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (9/1/16). "Press Release: Acquires Images 5 Times Faster Than Existing Model. SPM-9700HT Scanning Probe Microscope Released"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (8/30/16). "Press Release: Fast, High-Sensitivity Screening Analysis for Controlled Components, in Support of Food Safety. Shimadzu i-Series Food Safety Analyzer"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Shimadzu’s New GCMS-TQ8050 Triple Quadrupole Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer Offers the World's Highest Sensitivity and Supports Ultra-Trace Analysis"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Shimadzu's Quick-DB GC/MS/MS Forensic Toxicological Database Enables Rapid Screening for Substances that Cause Drug Poisoning"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (8/24/16). "Press Release: Launch of the 7th Phase for Environmental Monitoring Project with the United Nations University Institute for the Advanced Study of Sustainability (UNU-IAS)". Kyoto....
-  Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.. (8/24/16). "Press Release: New Automated Infrared Microscope Provides a Macro View on Micro Analysis"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]