Document › Details
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.. (5/19/11). "Press Release: Shimadzu to Showcase New Technologies at ASMS 2011 Conference".
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Shimadzu Scientific Instruments Inc. (SSI)|
|Organisation 2||ASMS (American Society for Mass Spectrometry)|
|Product||LCMS-8030 triple quadrupole mass spectrometer (Shimadzu)|
|Product 2||SIL-30ACMP HPLC Autosampler|
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments will showcase the latest in mass spectrometry technology and research, as well as host a scientific dinner, breakfast seminars, hospitality suite and press conference at the 59th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry (June 5-9, Colorado Convention Center, Denver, Booth 91).
At this year's conference, Shimadzu will highlight the following instruments:
– LCMS-8030 Triple Quad Mass Spectrometer - The LCMS-8030 combines the power of triple quadrupole mass spectrometry with unmatched speed to provide the ideal complement to Shimadzu's HPLC/UHPLC systems. It features ultra-fast multiple reaction monitoring (MRM) transitions, enabling data acquisition with up to 500 different channels per second, and offers a polarity switching time of just 15 msec.
– Perfinity Workstation (Automated Protein Sample Prep) - The Perfinity Workstation is a multicolumn apparatus that automates protein separations and mass spec sample preparation for more efficient LC-MS analysis. Not only does it dramatically reduce the time required to have peptides ready for LC-MS analysis (< 10 minutes), it enables researchers to obtain consistent, high-quality results. Coefficient of variation values reported out at each step and for the entire assay are < 10%.
– Multiplate-compatible HPLC Autosampler - To be unveiled at ASMS 2011, the SIL-30ACMP addresses front-end demands for higher speeds, low carryover, better precision, and high throughput. It achieves an ultrafast injection speed while maintaining the ultra-low carryover performance for which Shimadzu autosamplers are known. In addition, up to 6 microtiter plates can be loaded, enabling a maximum of 2304 samples to be analyzed continuously. By incorporating these functions, the SIL-30ACMP is ideally suited as a front end LC for all LCMS platforms and high-performance LC systems.
This year, Shimadzu will present or participate in more than 50 posters on a variety of subjects, including forensics, informatics, proteomics, food safety, biomarkers and small molecule analysis. Topics at the dinner and breakfast seminars include comprehensive LC coupled to MS (IT-TOF); accelerating PK and clinical biomarkers using UHPLC-MS/MS; automated protein sample preparation; and ultrafast analysis of drugs of abuse and pharmaceuticals utilizing LC-MS/MS.
Shimadzu will host a press conference at 9:30 a.m., June 6 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel (Capital Ballrooms 5-7).
To learn more about this item, click here.
[ http://www.ssi.shimadzu.com/about/asms2011.cfm ]
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Shimadzu (Group)
-  Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.. (10/11/16). "Press Release: Shimadzu’s New Triple Quadrupole GCMS Achieves World’s Highest Sensitivity Down to Femtogram Level"....
-  Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.. (9/6/16). "Press Release: Shimadzu’s New Integrated HPLC BioEthanol Analyzer Offers Round-the-Clock QC Testing at Bioethanol Production Plants"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (9/6/16). "Press Release: Labsystems Diagnostics & Shimadzu Corporation in a Strategic Alliance for Newborn Screening". Kyoto....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (9/5/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Functionality for Supporting HPLC Users Achieves Fast and Reliable Measurements. Release of Nine Models in Three New Analytical Balance Series"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (9/1/16). "Press Release: Acquires Images 5 Times Faster Than Existing Model. SPM-9700HT Scanning Probe Microscope Released"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (8/30/16). "Press Release: Fast, High-Sensitivity Screening Analysis for Controlled Components, in Support of Food Safety. Shimadzu i-Series Food Safety Analyzer"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Shimadzu’s New GCMS-TQ8050 Triple Quadrupole Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer Offers the World's Highest Sensitivity and Supports Ultra-Trace Analysis"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Shimadzu's Quick-DB GC/MS/MS Forensic Toxicological Database Enables Rapid Screening for Substances that Cause Drug Poisoning"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (8/24/16). "Press Release: Launch of the 7th Phase for Environmental Monitoring Project with the United Nations University Institute for the Advanced Study of Sustainability (UNU-IAS)". Kyoto....
-  Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.. (8/24/16). "Press Release: New Automated Infrared Microscope Provides a Macro View on Micro Analysis"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]