Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA.
Agreement Gives SOTAX Distribution Rights to Waters ACQUITY UPLC H-Class System within Small Molecule Pharmaceutical Accounts
Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT) announced today that it has entered into an agreement with the SOTAX Group, a global developer and manufacturer of equipment for dissolution testing, automated sample preparation, and physical testing of pharmaceutical dosage forms. Under the terms of the agreement, Waters will make available to SOTAX its ACQUITY UPLC® H-Class System for sale to drug manufacturers performing small-molecule, solid-dosage analysis in quality control and analytical research and development.
“Improved sample preparation to keep pace with the speed of our ACQUITY UPLC instrumentation platform has often been requested by our customers,” said Mike Harrington, Ph.D., Senior Vice President – Global Markets. “This exciting new collaboration links Waters and SOTAX technologies enabling our mutual customers to streamline their analysis, characterization and preparation of pharmaceutical samples, and improve their productivity and profitability.”
Under the terms of the agreement, Waters licenses SOTAX as an independent distributor for the Waters ACQUITY UPLC H-Class System. SOTAX will market, sell and distribute the ACQUITY UPLC H-Class System through its own direct sales force to pharmaceutical laboratories in the following countries: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland and the Czech Republic.
“Working closely with Waters will allow us to generate significant value for our mutual customers in the current, data integrity driven environment. We are excited to have been selected by Waters to collaborate in the dissolution testing and sample preparation space,” said Patrick Ballmer, Vice President at SOTAX Group.
SOTAX is the international leader in the development and manufacturing of fully automated systems for dissolution testing, sample preparation, and physical testing of pharmaceutical dosage forms. With over 40 years of sustained growth, SOTAX is now the world’s largest company focused on the dissolution testing space.
About Waters Corporation (www.waters.com)
Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT) develops and manufactures advanced analytical and material science technologies for laboratory dependent organizations. For more than 50 years, the company has pioneered a connected portfolio of separations science, laboratory information management, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis systems.
Waters, UPLC, ACQUITY, ACQUITY UPLC and are trademarks of Waters Corporation. SOTAX is a trademark of SOTAX AG.
Brian J. Murphy, +1 508-482-2614
Record changed: 2016-12-23
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/4/16). "Press Release: The Waters Acquity Arc System Receives 2016 Frost & Sullivan New Product Innovation Award". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]