Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (2/15/11). "Press Release: Speakers Panel Grows for 6th International Symposium on MS and Related Techniques in Advanced Analytical Studies". Milford, MA.
|Region||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Country||United Kingdom (GB)|
|Organisation||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Product||Waters International Symposium on MS 2011 Manchester|
|Product 2||mass spectrometry (MS)|
|Person||Ashcroft, Alison E. (Univ Leeds 200907 Head Astbury Centre for Structural Molecular Biology)|
|Person 2||Heeren, Ron M. A. (Maastricht Univ 2015 Co-Director of M4I Institute before FOM Amsterdam 200808)|
Waters Corporation (WAT:NYSE) has expanded its slate of speakers for the 6th International Symposium on MS and Related Techniques in Advanced Analytical Science, April 12 - 14 at the Hilton Manchester Deansgate, Manchester, England. The much-anticipated event will feature presentations from many of the world's leading scientists in the burgeoning fields of bioanalysis, food and environmental testing, metabolic profiling/lipidomics, imaging mass spectrometry, structural biology, and proteomics.
Attendees will hear experts share insights into their use of high-resolution mass spectrometry, UltraPerformance Liquid Chromatography®, ion mobility mass spectrometry, and informatics and take home with them greater understanding of these techniques and their uses.
Attendance is limited to the first 250 registrants and for scientists registering by February 18, the symposium fee is only GBP 150.
For more information or to register online, go to: www.waters.com/mssymposium. For additional questions, contact Susan Daddio, Global Events Manager, Waters Corporation, +1 508-482-3641, email@example.com.
Top research scientists scheduled to present at the Symposium include:
* Patrick Arpino, Société Française de Chimie, Paris, France
* Michel Nielen, RIKILT-Institute of Food Safety, Wageningen, NL
* Helen Grundy, Food & Environmental Research Agency, York, UK
* Timo Stark, Food Chemistry & Molecular Sensory Science TUM, Germany
* Chris Elliott, Queen's University, Belfast, UK
* Mark Stahl, ZMBP, Universität Tübingen, Germany
* Jose Castro-Perez, Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, NJ, USA
* Stefan Blech, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co, Germany
* Jonathan Barr, OWL Genomics, Spain
Imaging Mass Spectrometry/Molecular Histology:
* Ron Heeren, FOM-AMOL Amsterdam, NL
* Justin Benesch, Oxford University, UK
* Alison Ashcroft, Leeds University, UK
* Kasper Rand, Swiss Inst. of Bioinformatics, CH
* Rob Beynon, Institute of Integrative Biology, Liverpool University, UK
* Kathryn Lilley, Cambridge University, UK
* Bernhard Kuster, TUM, Munich, Germany
* Gert Kramer, AMC Amsterdam, NL
* Sebastien Carpentier, Plant Research International, NL
* Michal Dadlez, IBB, Warsaw, Poland
* Timothy Sangster, Charles River, Edinburgh, UK
* Lieve Dillen, Janssen Research & Development, Belgium
* Mohammed Abrar, York Bioanalytical, York, UK
About Waters Corporation (www.waters.com)
For over 50 years, Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT) creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering practical and sustainable innovation to enable significant advancements in such areas as healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality worldwide.
Pioneering a connected portfolio of separations science, laboratory information management, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis, Waters technology breakthroughs and laboratory solutions provide an enduring platform for customer success.
With revenue of $1.64 billion in 2010 and 5,200 employees, Waters is driving scientific discovery and operational excellence for customers worldwide.
UltraPerformance LC is a trademark of Waters Corporation.
Waters Corporate Contacts
Brian J. Murphy
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]