Document › Details
SpectralWorks Ltd.. (5/18/06). "Press Release: MS Data Analysis Package Update – AnalyzerPro 2.0".
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation 2||Thermo Finnigan Corporation|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||AnalyzerPro® mass spectrometry data mining software|
|Product 2||RemoteAnalyzer® software|
SpectralWorks announces the release of AnalyzerPro™ version 2.0 to coincide with the 54th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry in Seattle Washington.
AnalyzerPro provides a vendor neutral 'off the shelf' solution to mass spectral data analysis. Multiple vendors' instruments can be consolidated into a single processing platform for both qualitative and quantitative analysis. A wide range of applications have been addressed including typical solutions for clinical, environmental and academic environments. These include target and non target analyses in both the metabolomic and biochemical profiling markets.
AnalyzerPro 2.0 benefits from an improved spectral refinement algorithm which has a simpler user definable parameter set. Currently supported on Windows XP, Windows 2000 and NT, it is able to offer compatibility with a number of legacy systems and so offers the opportunity to bring their data processing capabilities right up to date. This includes the capability to differentiate virtually co-eluting non target components in chromatographic analyses. AnalyzerPro™ 2.0 now supports data formats from VG, Masslab, Thermo Finnigan, Thermo Electron, Agilent, ABI/MDS SCIEX, PerkinElmer and Waters as well as the generic formats, JCamp and NetCDF.
When combined with RemoteAnalyzerTM, our vendor neutral 'Open Access' system a single platform can be made available that covers a variety of instruments. This allows the casual or non expert user a familiar and consistent interface independent to the OEM software.
For further information about SpectralWorks, please call +44 1606 333 946 or visit www.spectralworks.com.
SpectralWorks is a company dedicated to the provision of advanced software solutions for the acquisition and analysis of complex mass spectral data.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for SpectralWorks Ltd.
-  SpectralWorks Ltd.. (8/26/16). "Press Release: SpectralWorks Releases AnalyzerPro Version 5.3"....
-  SpectralWorks Ltd.. (11/7/13). "Press Release: AnalyzerPro Goes to the Dogs – »Scentomics« to Protect Endangered African Wild Dogs"....
-  SpectralWorks Ltd.. (11/16/10). "Press Release: AnalyzerPro as MSc Teaching Tool at University of Melbourne"....
-  SpectralWorks Ltd.. (10/5/10). "Press Release: 2nd Australasian Symposium on Metabolomics and Metabolomics Workshop. 30th September to 5th October 2010 [press release date approx.]"....
-  SpectralWorks Ltd.. (4/13/10). "Press Release: SpectralWorks Announces Labcare Scientific as Distributor for PR China"....
-  SpectralWorks Ltd.. (2/22/10). "Press Release: AnalyzerPro Used by DHMRI for Metabolomics Research"....
-  SpectralWorks Ltd.. (12/1/09). "Press Release: SpectralWorks Announces Distributor for Japan"....
-  SpectralWorks Ltd.. (11/3/09). "Press Release: AgResearch to Use SpectralWorks Software for Metabolomics Research"....
-  SpectralWorks Ltd.. (10/16/09). "Press Release: SpectralWorks Announces American and Canadian Distributor"....
-  SpectralWorks Ltd.. (1/27/09). "Press Release: AnalyzerPro Software for »Metabolomics Australia«"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]