Document › Details
Spectro Analytical Instruments GmbH. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Spectro Introduces New Spectroblue ICP-OES Analyzer with Powerful New Generator for Ultra-Precise Analysis, Higher Productivity". Kleve.
|Organisation||Spectro Analytical Instruments GmbH|
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments today introduced its latest version of the SPECTROBLUE inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectrometer (ICP-OES) — updated with a powerful new generator — that brings a new level of performance to routine laboratory analysis in industrial and environmental applications.
The latest version of the SPECTROBLUE analyzer capitalizes on more than 30 years of benchmark service by SPECTRO ICP-OES analyzers. That heritage can be found in its Paschen-Runge optical system, which provides unmatched optical resolution and sensitivity. The new instrument also utilizes revolutionary UV-PLUS gas purification technology, as well as a breakthrough OPI-AIR interface that avoids costly, complicated external water cooling.
The new SPECTROBLUE model brings next-generation plasma power to midrange spectrometers. Its new laterally diffused metal oxide semiconductor (LDMOS) generator delivers up to 1700 W of proven power. Benefits include:
> Faster warmup time for high productivity: While traditional tube-based generators take up to 30 minutes to stabilize after startup, the SPECTROBLUE analyzer’s new solid-state generator allows the system to be ready to analyze in less than 10 minutes for most applications.
> Excellent matrix compatibility: High power gives the instrument great agility in the case of rapidly changing plasma loads and provides for high matrix compatibility. Samples can be analyzed in lower dilutions, for lower limits of detection.
> Longer lifetime: The new analyzer is extremely robust and trouble free. Its innovative air-cooled system operates without external cooling, delivering low running costs. Unlike traditional power sources, the analyzer’s new generator has no parts subject to wear — minimizing time and expense.
The SPECTROBLUE spectrometer is available with three versions of plasma interface, depending on its intended use:
> SPECTROBLUE EOP: It´s axial interface provides high sensitivity and low detection limits, making it ideal for superior analysis of trace elements in industrial and environmental applications.
> SPECTROBLUE SOP: It´s radial interface is ideal when low detection limits are of less importance than accuracy and precision at higher sample concentrations. It is also well-suited for analyzing organic solutions and slurries.
> SPECTROBLUE TI: It´s twin interface — automatic axial and radial plasma observation — eliminates the EIE (Easily Ionizable Elements) effect. It provides accurate determination of alkali / earth alkali elements in a complex alkali / earth alkali matrix and is ideal for such environmental applications as analyzing sodium, potassium, or calcium in wastewater or soil matrices.
SPECTRO helps ensure uninterrupted performance and maximum ROI over a spectrometer’s life via AMECARE services. Optional machine-to-machine (M2M) support allows proactive alerts, backed up by client connection with a remote SPECTRO service expert’s PC.
The new SPECTROBLUE spectrometer is available immediately from SPECTRO Analytical Instruments. For more information, visit http://icp-oes.spectro.com/spectroblue, http://www.spectro.com/blue or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Record changed: 2016-12-23
More documents for AMETEK (Group)
-  AMETEK, Inc.. (11/4/16). "Press Release: AMETEK to Present at Baird’s 2016 Global Industrial Conference". Berwyn, PA....
-  AMETEK, Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: AMETEK Announces Third Quarter 2016 Results". Berwyn, PA....
-  AMETEK, Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: AMETEK Completes Private Placement Offering. Note Offering of 500 Million Euros and 225 Million British Pounds". Berwyn, PA....
-  AMETEK, Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: AMETEK Acquires Laserage Technology Corporation. Leader in Laser Fabrication for Medical Device Market". Berwyn, PA....
-  Spectro Analytical Instruments GmbH. (10/20/16). "Press Release: Dr. Christoph Mätzig Named Managing Director, Spectro Analytical Instruments". Kleve....
-  AMETEK, Inc.. (10/10/16). "Press Release: ProMaxion Mass Spectrometer Proven Accurate and Effective in Determing Flare Gas Hot Values". Pittsburgh, PA....
-  AMETEK, Inc.. (8/4/16). "Press Release: AMETEK Completes Two Acquisitions. Nu Instruments Adds to Position in High-End Elemental Analysis – HS Foils Brings Unique Technology to Materials Analysis Business". Berwyn, PA....
-  Blue Scientific Ltd.. (1/15/16). "Press Release: Blue Scientific Now Exclusive Distributor for Ametek in Ireland"....
-  Spectro Analytical Instruments GmbH. (1/21/15). "Press Release: New Spectro Arcos High-resolution ICP-OES Spectrometer for Elemental Analysis Surpasses Performance Limitations". Kleve....
-  AMETEK, Inc.. (8/5/14). "Press Release: Ametek Announces Two Acquisitions. Amptek, Inc. Broadens Ametek’s Materials Analysis Capabilities – Luphos GmbH Adds Unique Technology to Ametek’s Metrology Platform". Berwyn, PA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]