Document › Details
Biodesix, Inc.. (3/20/17). "Press Release: Study Results from Biodesix’s Immunotherapy Test Will Be Presented by Dr. Jeffrey Weber. Proteomic Test Identifies Sensitivity and Resistance to Immunotherapy in Cancer Patients".
|Product||clinical proteomic test|
|Product 2||cancer immunotherapy (immuno-oncology)|
Dr. Jeffery Weber will present data from a collaboration in which proteomic tests developed by Biodesix® could help guide therapy choices in immuno-oncology. These blood-based tests, which were developed on Biodesix’s proprietary Diagnostic Cortex™ platform, may identify patients who derive significant benefit from anti-PD-1 monotherapy and might not gain additional benefit from the addition of anti-CTLA-4 agents. Dr. Weber will make his presentation at the 4th Immunotherapy of Cancer Conference in Europe (ITOC4).
Session Title: Proteomic Test Identifies Sensitivity and Resistance to Immunotherapy in Cancer Patients
Plenary Session Date/Time: Tuesday March 21, 4:50PM
Location: Prague Congress Center, 5 Kvetna 65, Prague, Czech Republic
About Jeffery Weber
Jeffrey S. Weber, MD, Ph.D, is the deputy director of the Perlmutter Cancer Center at New York University – Langone Medical Center, where he serves as a Professor in the Department of Medicine. Dr. Weber is co-director of the Center’s Melanoma Research Program.
Biodesix® is a molecular diagnostics company advancing the development of innovative, multi-omic blood tests in oncology to enable precision medicine. Biodesix designs, develops and commercializes multivariate molecular liquid biopsy tests, including the GeneStrat® and VeriStrat® tests, that deliver results within 72 hours. The company is changing the standard of care by providing physicians with real-time clinical data at diagnosis with the Biodesix Lung Reflex™ testing strategy, for better therapeutic guidance, more accurate prognosis and enhanced disease monitoring to improve patient outcomes. At the forefront of personalized medicine, Biodesix is developing new tests to identify patients who may benefit from immunotherapies. In addition to developing novel clinical tests independently, the company partners with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to develop companion diagnostics for use with therapeutic agents.
Record changed: 2017-03-22
More documents for Biodesix Inc.
-  Biodesix, Inc.. (3/9/17). "Press Release: Biodesix and Progenetics Announce Distribution Agreement for Israel". Boulder, CO....
-  Biodesix, Inc.. (10/31/16). "Press Release: Biodesix’ VeriStrat Test Now Covered By Humana, Medical Mutual of Ohio, PreferredOne". Boulder, CO....
-  Biodesix, Inc.. (10/26/16). "Press Release: Independent Data Demonstrates Clinical Utility of Biodesix’ Blood-Based Tests". Boulder, CO....
-  Biodesix, Inc.. (10/10/16). "Press Release: Independent Study Data Supporting Clinical Use of Biodesix’ Blood-Based Tests To Be Presented At CHEST Conference"....
-  Biodesix, Inc.. (10/5/16). "Press Release: VeriStrat Test Identifies Patients with Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Lung Who Are More Likely to Have Improved Survival on Afatinib Therapy". Boulder, CO....
-  Biodesix, Inc.. (9/27/16). "Press Release: Biodesix’ VeriStrat Test Identifies T790M-Mutated Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients Who Are More Likely to Have Improved Progression-Free Survival on Third Generation EGFR-TKI Therapy"....
-  Biodesix, Inc.. (9/23/16). "Press Release: Multi-Institutional Data Supporting Clinical Use of Biodesix’ Blood-Based Tests Presented Today at IASLC Conference"....
-  Biodesix, Inc.. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Biodesix’ Nicholas Dupuis, Ph. D, Speaking at MSACL 3rd Annual Conference". Salzburg....
-  Biodesix, Inc.. (8/30/16). "Press Release: Wellmark BCBS of Iowa and South Dakota Provides Coverage for VeriStrat Test"....
-  Biodesix, Inc.. (8/23/16). "Press Release: Heinrich Roder to Speak at 6th International Conference on Bioinformatics & Systems Biology"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]