Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (2/28/05). "Press Release: SunFire HPLC Columns Offer New Standard of Performance for Analytical and Preparative HPLC Separation". Orlando, FL.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Product||Pittcon 2005 Orlando|
|Person||Collier, Steve (Waters 2000502 SunFire Product Marketing Manager)|
- SunFire™ Columns have set a new performance standard in silica-based HPLC technology. First introduced in mid 2004, the reversed-phase C18 and C8 bonded-silica columns feature superior peak shape, excellent low-pH stability, and the highest level of chromatographic consistency, for greater confidence in analytical quantitation.
The combination of the efficient SunFire particles and the unique patent-pending Optimum Bed Density (OBD™) design ensures equivalent chromatographic performance from analytical to preparative dimensions, eliminating the need for any subsequent time-consuming method redevelopment.
SunFire Columns are the newest in the family of columns for analytical and preparative scale HPLC separations and outperform all leading competitive silica-based HPLC columns. "The SunFire brand is gaining wide customer acceptance as scientists perform side-by-side comparisons against all leading competitive silica-based HPLC columns," said Steve Collier, SunFire Product Marketing Manager. "The success of SunFire is the latest in a continuing effort from Waters to deliver high performance silica-based HPLC columns."
SunFire Columns are available in 3.5, 5, and 10-micron spherical particles in various lengths and internal diameters. For more information or to download a brochure on SunFire columns, scientists can visit www.waters.com/sunfire.
About Waters Corporation
Waters Corporation holds worldwide leading positions in three complementary analytical technologies: liquid chromatography, mass spectrometry, and thermal analysis. These market segments account for $4.5 - $5.0 billion of the overall $20+ billion analytical instrumentation market.
Waters, SunFire, and OBD are trademarks of Waters Corporation.
Certain statements contained herein are forward looking. Many factors could cause actual results to differ from these statements, including delays in product introductions, loss of market share through competition, introduction of competing products by other companies, pressures on prices from competitors and/or customers, regulatory obstacles to new product introductions, lack of acceptance of new products, changes in the healthcare market and the pharmaceutical industry, changes in distribution of the Company's products, and foreign exchange fluctuations. Such factors are discussed in detail in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and, in particular, the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2003.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]