Document › Details
Taylor Technology, Inc.. (3/12/10). "Press Release: Taylor Technology Provides Complete Pharmacokinetic Studies within Five Days or Less". Princeton, NJ.
|Organisation||Taylor Technology Inc.|
|Organisation 2||Aniclin Preclinical Services|
|Product||contract research (drugs)|
|Product 2||Exactive™ LC/MS system|
|Index term||PharmaNet–Thermo Fisher: mass spectrometer, 201003 supply existent Taylor Technology Inc employs Exactive LC-MS system|
|Person||LeLacheur, Rich (PharmaNet 201003 VP Taylor Technology)|
|Person 2||Callender, Celine (Scott Partnership 201003)|
Taylor Technology, Inc. a subsidiary of PharmaNet Development Group, Inc., specializing in mass spectrometry and immunochemistry for drug discovery and development announces that it is offering complete pharmacokinetic (PK) studies, including dosing, sample shipment, analysis, and data reporting in five days or less. This new offering is part of the CRO's strategic alliance with Aniclin Preclinical Services, a leader in preclinical and pharmaceutical product development services. Taylor Technology will leverage Aniclin's complementary services as well as cutting edge technology to enhance bioanalytical program support and in vivo services.
Traditionally, PK studies can take weeks to complete. By combining Aniclin's services, Taylor Technology offers Fast PK package (IV and PO) that includes formulation, dosing, PK sampling, transfer of samples to the lab and bioanalysis (plasma) of six time points, inclusive of quality control samples and front and back standard curves; all in five days or less. The accelerated timeline involves the new chemical entities (NCE) arriving at
Aniclin where dosing is performed. The collected plasma samples are then
delivered to Taylor Technology within two hours. Upon receipt, the plasma samples are immediately processed for LC-MS/MS using a Hamilton MICROLAB STARLET robotics platform.
In addition to providing PK estimates, Taylor Technology employs the Thermo Scientific Exactive LC-MS system for semi-quantitative metabolite analysis data during the Fast PK assay. Taylor Technology believes such an approach adds value in support of Fail Fast paradigm of drug discovery which is critical to improving success rates in early discovery through lead optimization. By utilizing the Thermo Scientific Orbitrap technology, the company is able to offer customers early metabolism data using accurate mass and mass defect filtering (MDF), without much added cost. PharmaNet is one of the first CROs to offer such a complete Fast PK package, combining the traditional PK assay with metabolism semi-quantitative PK based on results from high resolution mass spectrometry.
Rich LeLacheur, Vice President, Taylor Technology comments, "This service will enable us to offer our clients a PK investigation package that will dramatically reduce the timeframe of their project. In addition to offering our customers fast turnaround and cost-effective service, the alliance will also provide them with a single point of contact responsible for co-coordinating PK investigations for their entire study."
For more information about Taylor Technology's comprehensive range of services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.pharmanet.com
Exactive and Orbitrap are trademarks of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
About Taylor Technology, Inc.
Taylor Technology, Inc., a subsidiary of PharmaNet Development Group, Inc., is a leading bioanalytical laboratory serving the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. The Company offers small and large molecule bioanalytical services as well as a full range of analytical support services. For more information please visit www.pharmanet.com/bioanalytical/html/taylor.html.
About PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.
PharmaNet Development Group, Inc., a global drug development services company, provides a comprehensive range of services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic drug and medical device industries. The Company offers early and late stage consulting, Phase I clinical studies and bioanalytical analyses, and Phase II, III and IV clinical development programs. With approximately 2,300 employees and 40 facilities throughout the world, PharmaNet is a recognized leader in outsourced clinical development.
For further press information please contact Celine Callender, The Scott Partnership, 1 Whiteside, Station Road, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire CW4 8AA, United Kingdom. Phone +44 1477 539539, Fax +44 1477 539540, Email:
Telefon: 01477 539539
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for PharmaNet (Group)
-  PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.. (5/17/11). "Press Release: inVentiv Health to Acquire PharmaNet. Creates a Top Global Contract Research Organization with Fully Integrated Development Capabilities". Burlington, MA....
-  PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.. (1/26/11). "Press Release: PharmaNet and Anapharm Europe Formally End Joint Venture". Barcelona....
-  PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.. (11/15/10). "Press Release: PharmaNet Launches New Brand Identity at Upcoming Industry Conferences". Princeton, NJ....
-  PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.. (7/19/10). "Press Release: Riaz Bandali Heads PharmaNet Development Group’s Early Stage Business". Princeton, NJ....
-  PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.. (5/10/10). "Press Release: PharmaNet Development Group Demonstrates Comprehensive Capabilities at ASMS 2010". Princeton, NJ....
-  –. (4/30/10). "News: E-Separation Solutions – Chromatography Online’s Technology Forum. GS–MS"....
-  PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.. (3/1/10). "Press Release: George A. McMillan Joins PharmaNet Development Group as Chief Financial Officer". Princeton, NJ....
-  Scott Partnership, The. (1/5/10). "Press Release: The Scott Partnership Appointed by Leading Contract Research Organisation to Lead Global B2B PR Campaign". Cheshire....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]