Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (6/2/11). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Transforms and Simplifies POPs Analysis with Pesticide Analyzer Reference Package. New Package Contains more than 700 Pesticides, PCBs and Dioxins". Austin, TX.
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Austin|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Thermo Fisher Scientific POPs Center of Excellence, Bremen|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||TSQ Quantum XLS triple quadrupole GC/MS system|
|Product 2||mass spectrometry solution/method|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today announced the second version of the Pesticide Analyzer Method Reference, a unique reference guide that simplifies the analysis of an expanded number of pesticides in environmental and food samples. The new guide transforms the way pesticides and persistent organic pollutants (POPs), such as PCBs, PCDDs and PCDFs are analyzed. The newly revised, all-inclusive solution provides step-by-step information on using the QuEChERS extraction method, including all required consumables. In addition, the Pesticide Analyzer Reference assists users in method development for analyses of pesticides and POPs using the Thermo Scientific TSQ Quantum XLS triple quadrupole GC-MS/MS.
The TSQ Quantum XLS continues to demonstrate that it provides a leading technology for high-throughput, multi-residue screening of a large number of pesticides in a single analytical run, with the highest sensitivity and matrix selectivity. The Pesticide Method Reference can save weeks of method set-up time typically required to optimize analysis conditions for a large number of compounds. All information is provided on compact disc or can be directly uploaded to an instrument. A search tool for compounds, based on scientific, common and trade names, is also included.
Pesticide screening analyses are challenging because of the vast number of pesticide compounds containing a wide range of chemistries. Building on the success of the original Pesticide Analyzer Reference package and Thermo Fisher's extensive experience in pesticide analysis, the company has developed this expanded package that increases the number of pesticides and contaminants scientists can now analyze. The new Pesticide Analyzer Reference package provides maximum performance in the most challenging applications. By providing a proven method, easy system set-up and "best practices" for successful pesticide analysis, the reference package is designed to significantly reduce method development time and associated costs.
The Thermo Scientific Pesticide Analyzer Reference package generates proven SRM transitions for more than 700 different pesticides, POPs and other organic contaminants, giving the highest level of performance. Pesticide samples may be extracted using the QuEChERS technique and can be located using CAS number, name or chemical formula, making it quick and simple to identify pesticides, dioxins, furans and other contaminants. The reference package also provides a numbered list for consumables and sample preparation methods, saving time and reducing consumables and columns waste.
The combination of materials, consumables and instrumentation provided by the package has been specifically developed to allow environmental and food safety testing laboratories to rapidly implement new methods and become productive within only days of installation. The new Pesticide Analyzer Reference complements other Thermo Fisher initiatives to ensure food safety globally, including a recently developed workflow solution for POPs analysis comprised of instruments, software and consumables used in screening to confirmation. The company also recently announced a new Center of Excellence for POPs in Bremen, Germany that is staffed with experts in POPs analysis and has leading instrumentation to support laboratories in the research and monitoring of dioxins and other POPs found in food and the environment.
For more information about the Thermo Scientific Pesticide Analyzer Reference package, please call +1 866-463-6522, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.thermoscientific.com/par.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of nearly $11 billion, we have approximately 37,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, which offer a unique combination of continuous technology development and the most convenient purchasing options. Our products and services help accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, and solve analytical challenges ranging from complex research to routine testing to field applications. Visit www.thermofisher.com
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]