Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (4/1/08). "Press Release: New GC Isolink System". Munich.
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product 2||gas chromatography (GC)|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Launches New GC Isolink System, Adding Powerful Isotope Ratio Capabilities to Mainstream GC/MS
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today announced the European launch of its Thermo Scientific GC IsoLink™ at Analytica 2008. Building on Thermo Fisher's leadership in Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometry, the GC IsoLink makes isotope ratio monitoring GC/MS (irm-GC/MS) as easy to perform as GC/MS. Scientists, lab managers and operators can now routinely use isotope analysis to unravel unique information about the history and origin of compounds separated by gas chromatography (GC). The new irm-GC/MS system will be showcased at the Thermo Scientific booth 105/204, Hall B1 at Analytica 2008, being held in Munich, Germany, from April 1-4.
GC/MS users can now utilize the power of irm-GC/MS analysis to discover information about their samples that was previously inaccessible by any other technique. Chemical and physical processes can change the natural isotope compositions of organic compounds. While common GC/MS provides structural information and compound quantification, irm-GC/MS reveals the history and origin of compounds by reading their isotopic signature with ultra-high precision.
Users benefit from the GC IsoLink's fully automated coupling of GC to Isotope Ratio MS. The new solution incorporates all conversion techniques for carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, and oxygen compound-specific isotope analysis. This significantly simplifies the instrumentation previously required.
The GC IsoLink promises to bring the power of irm-GC/MS analysis into mainstream GC/MS for applications such as environmental research, paleogeochemistry, climatology, microbial ecology, forensics, food authentication, metabolomics and sports doping control.
For more information on the Thermo Scientific GC IsoLink, please visit the Thermo Scientific booth 105/204, Hall B1 at Analytica 2008. Alternatively, please call +49-6103-408-0, email email@example.com or visit www.thermo.com/gcisolink.
Thermo Scientific is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With annual revenues of $10 billion, we have more than 30,000 employees and serve over 350,000 customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as environmental and industrial process control settings. Serving customers through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, we help solve analytical challenges from routine testing to complex research and discovery. Thermo Scientific offers customers a complete range of high-end analytical instruments as well as laboratory equipment, software, services, consumables and reagents to enable integrated laboratory workflow solutions. Fisher Scientific provides a complete portfolio of laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies and services used in healthcare, scientific research, safety and education. Together, we offer the most convenient purchasing options to customers and continuously advance our technologies to accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, enhance value for customers and fuel growth for shareholders and employees alike. Visit www.thermofisher.com
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]