Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/9/15). "Press Release: New Online Repository Provides Instant and Free Access to Hundreds of Full Analytical Methods". New Orleans, LA.
|Region||New Orleans, LA|
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Pittcon (The Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy Inc.)|
|Product||AppsLab online repository of analytical methods|
|Product 2||Chromeleon® Chromatography Data System (CDS)|
|Person||McLeod, Fraser (Thermo Fisher 201306 VP + General Manager HPLC)|
|Person 2||Hudson, Kena (Chempetitive 201503)|
Laboratories seeking to reduce the amount of time and effort spent on researching, developing or implementing analytical methods can now access a new, free online repository containing more than 800 validated methods for a wide range of common workflows.
Thermo Scientific AppsLab is an online knowledge base, introduced at Pittcon 2015 (booth 2523) at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, New Orleans, developed to help laboratories be more productive by sharing comprehensive application expertise based on work performed at Thermo Fisher labs around the world using techniques including sample preparation; ion, liquid and gas chromatography; and mass spectrometry and data interpretation.
“We continue to see the move toward more accessibility of technology across the science community - including scientific expertise and knowledge which hold real value for our customers,” said Fraser McLeod, vice president and general manager, HPLC for Thermo Fisher Scientific. “Whether a customer is looking to optimize a current separation, quickly implement a new, validated method or confirm a separation on a specific column, Appslab.com is a knowledge base that scientists can rely on to identify or confirm the best solution for analytical problems.”
New Thermo Scientific AppsLab can be accessed at thermoscientific.com/AppsLab for method downloads. Customers using Thermo Scientific’s gold standard Chromeleon Chromatography Data Software can do a direct download of ready-to-run executable separation, processing and reporting methods directly into Chromeleon. This saves them set-up time and provides greater levels of flexibility in reconfiguring their systems. AppsLab is a open, free-of-charge repository and will continue to expand over time.
Please visit Pittcon booth 2523 or thermoscientific.com/AppsLab for access to AppsLab.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
Media Contact Information:
Thermo Fisher Scientific
San Jose, Calif., USA
Emeryville, Calif., USA
Record changed: 2016-06-07
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/6/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Acquires Core Informatics, Provider of Leading Cloud-Based Scientific Data Platforms". Waltham, MA & Branford, CT....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/6/17). "Press Release: New Triple Quadrupole ICP-MS Combines Power and Simplicity". Chicago, IL....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/28/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Elects New Director to Board". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/28/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Declares Quarterly Dividend". Waltham, MA....
-  908 Devices, Inc.. (2/16/17). "Press Release: 908 Devices Optimizes High-quality Mass Spec Analysis Through Partnership Agreement with Thermo Fisher Scientific". Boston, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/14/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of Finesse Solutions, Inc.". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/6/17). "Press Release: New Comprehensive LC-MS Workflow Provides Researchers with Higher Quality Data for Clinical Research Samples. Part of Collaboration between Thermo Fisher Scientific and Amerispec Diagnostics". Duba...
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (1/31/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (1/20/17). "Press Release: New Standard Test Method to Assess Water Safety. Thermo Fisher Scientific and the ASTM Develop Ion Chromatography-based Method for the Simultaneous Determination of Nitrogen and Phosphorous Levels...
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]