Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (5/24/10). "Press Release: New Column Oven for Liquid Chromatography Introduced at ASMS 2010". Salt Lake City, UT.
|Region||Salt Lake City, UT|
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||ASMS (American Society for Mass Spectrometry)|
|Product||Thermo Scientific Column Oven 200|
|Product 2||Thermo Scientific Column Oven 300|
The Thermo Scientific Column Oven provides superior accuracy in temperature control
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, announced today the availability of the new Thermo Scientific Column Oven range. Recognizing the importance of temperature as a parameter in liquid chromatography, the Column Oven delivers efficient temperature control coupled with the highest levels of reproducibility and stability. The company the will showcase the Column Oven in the Thermo Scientific hospitality suite at the Salt Palace Convention Center Salons 250BCEF, May24 - May 26, 2010 during ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics in Salt Lake City.
The effect of temperature on LC separations is often crucial where closely eluting substances are being separated and therefore, where accurate data is required, precise temperatures are vital. With exact temperature control to +/-0.1°C, the Thermo Scientific Column Oven gives scientists the confidence that their oven provides the accuracy that they need, first time; every time. The temperature control unit of Column Oven is designed for simple, fast manual control of the column temperature or alternatively, optional drivers can be used to control the Column Oven through the instrument software to further assist users.
The Column Oven comes in two specifications enabling the user to choose the most appropriate model for their specific application; the Column Oven 200 is capable of accommodating up to 4 analytical HPLC columns with lengths up to 150mm, while the Column Oven 300, is able to contain as many as 4 analytical columns with lengths to 250mm. Either configuration can be mounted on a CTC autosampler or many Thermo Scientific mass spectrometer ion sources.
For more information on the Thermo Scientific Column Oven, as well as other Thermo Scientific products, please visit Thermo Scientific booth 69 or the Thermo Scientific hospitality suite at the Salt Palace Convention Center Salons 250BCEF during ASMS 2010. For more information about Thermo Scientific liquid chromatography products please visit www.thermoscientific.com/columns.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of more than $10 billion, we have approximately 35,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, which offer a unique combination of continuous technology development and the most convenient purchasing options. Our products and services help accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, and solve analytical challenges ranging from complex research to routine testing to field applications. Visit www.thermofisher.com
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]