Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/3/10). "Press Release: Announcing the New Thermo Scientific iMEGA CEMS. The New Thermo Scientific iMEGA CEMS Is the only Factory Designed NDIR Multi-gas System with 5 Built-in Safeguards against Moisture".
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||iMEGA Continous Emissions Monitoring System (iMEGA CEMS)|
|Product 2||analytical instrument|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, announced today the release of the Thermo Scientific iMEGA CEMS; the only factory designed NDIR system, for stack gas monitoring, with five safeguards against moisture.
The new Thermo Scientific multi-gas system utilizes Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) optical filter technology to measure five gases in addition to oxygen measurement via either electro-hemical cell or paramagnetic cell. Water is also automatically and continuously measured by the Model 60i analyzer and is the systems first line of defense against moisture damage. Designed to require a lower flow-rate, the iMEGA CEMS reduces the amount of moisture to which the analyzer is exposed. Our simplified design reduces the potential for component related failures, which could result in equipment damage, downtime and increased cost of ownership. Other safeguards include monitoring the chiller temperature and the use of a water slip sensor.
Designed with iterative computation algorithms, the iMEGA system automatically corrects for fractional effects of interfering gases which results in more accurate measurements. Additionally, the iMEGA also provides a direct NO2 measurement in place of a "calculated" NO2 method common with most other analyzers.
This factory design also ensures that all of the iMEGA system components will work together the first time, every time, eliminating any concerns regarding equipment inter-connectivity. The intuitive interface is easy to operate at any experience level and allows the user to control of all system functions through a
For more information about the Thermo Scientific iMEGA CEMS, please visit www.thermo.com/CEMS.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With 2008 revenues of $10.5 billion, we have approximately 35,000 employees and serve over 350,000 customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as environmental and industrial process control settings. Serving customers through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, we help solve analytical challenges from routine testing to complex research and discovery. Thermo Scientific offers customers a complete range of high-end analytical instruments as well as laboratory equipment, software, services, consumables and reagents to enable integrated laboratory workflow solutions. Fisher Scientific provides a complete portfolio of laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies and services used in healthcare, scientific research, safety and education. Together, we offer the most convenient purchasing options to customers and continuously advance our technologies to accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, enhance value for customers and fuel growth for shareholders and employees alike.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]