Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/14/11). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Announces Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA.
|Region||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Dionex Corporation|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||laboratory equipment and instruments|
|Product 2||ion exchange chromatography (ion chromatography)|
|Index term||Thermo Fisher–SEVERAL: credit, 201102 sale $900m 3.2% Senior Notes due 2016 to finance Dionex acquisition + general purposes|
|Index term 2||Dionex–Thermo Fisher: investment, 201012–201105 acquisition cash tender offer $2.1b $118.5/share|
|Person||O’Brien, Ron (Thermo Fisher 201003 Director Public Relations)|
|Person 2||Apicerno, Ken (Thermo Fisher 201003 Investor Relations)|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO), the world leader in serving science, announced today that it intends to offer senior notes to fund its acquisition of Dionex Corporation, as well as for general corporate purposes. The aggregate purchase price of the Dionex acquisition, which was announced separately by the company, is estimated to be approximately $2.1 billion.
The joint book-running managers for the offering are Barclays Capital Inc. and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC.
Thermo Fisher has filed a registration statement on Form S-3 (including a prospectus) with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") for this offering. Prospective investors should read the prospectus forming a part of that registration statement and the preliminary prospectus supplement related to the offering and the other documents that the company has filed with the SEC for more complete information about the company and this offering. These documents are available at no charge by visiting EDGAR on the SEC Website at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, these documents will be made available upon request by the company or by any underwriter or dealer participating in the offering. Interested parties may obtain a prospectus or the related preliminary prospectus supplement from Barclays Capital Inc. by directing a request to Barclays Capital Inc., c/o Broadridge Integrated Prospectus Distribution, 1155 Long Island Avenue, New York, NY 11717, or by calling 888-603-5847; or from J.P. Morgan Securities LLC by directing a request to J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, 383 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10179, Attn: High Grade Syndicate Desk - 3rd Floor, or by calling 212-834-4533.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the notes, nor shall there be any offer, solicitation or sale of the notes in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Media Contact Information:
Ron O'Brien, 781-622-1242
Investor Contact Information:
Ken Apicerno, 781-622-1294
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]