Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/12/12). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Announces Pittcon Debut of Unity Lab Services. New Offering Combines Comprehensive Laboratory Support Services in a Single Solution". Orlando, FL.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Pittcon (The Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy Inc.)|
|Product||Unity™ Lab Services (Thermo Fisher)|
|Product 2||Pittcon 2012 Orlando|
|Person||Rodrigue, Sandra (Thermo Fisher 201203 VP Global Enterprise Services)|
|Person 2||Leuci, Tara (Thermo Fisher 201203 Media Relations)|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today announced the Pittcon debut of Unity™ Lab Services, a new offering that combines laboratory support services to create a single solution for customers to optimize productivity and reduce their total cost of laboratory operations.
Unity Lab Services represents a range of capabilities, from traditional laboratory instrument and equipment services to enterprise-level support, including management of laboratory staffing and consumables inventory. These services can be implemented across a broad range of laboratory environments and can be scaled from service on a single instrument to a highly customized, comprehensive service program at the laboratory, site or enterprise level.
"To deliver service solutions without boundaries, our programs are offered for all instruments, equipment and laboratory supplies, regardless of vendor," said Sandra Rodrigue, vice president of Global Enterprise Services, Thermo Fisher. "As a trusted advisor to its clients, Unity Lab Services understands the importance of enhancing the ease of doing business and provides researchers what they need, when they need it, to maximize their ability to focus on science and drive innovation."
Unity Lab Services incorporates best practices in lean enterprise, continuous improvement and change management to create immediate and measurable productivity gains. It also leverages processes that have been developed over time for the company's extensive customer base and encompasses several key industries, including pharmaceutical, chemical and process industries.
For more information regarding Unity Lab Services, please visit Thermo Scientific booth 2665 or Fisher Scientific booth 2871. Alternatively, please visit www.unitylabservices.com.
For access to all Thermo Fisher news and product photos related to Pittcon 2012, please visit the online media room at www.thermofisher.com/news.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $12 billion, we have approximately 39,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through three premier brands, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity™ Lab Services, which offer a unique combination of innovative technologies, convenient purchasing options and a single solution for laboratory operations management. Our products and services help our customers solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Visit http://www.thermofisher.com.
Unity Lab Services
Media Contact Information:
Tara Leuci, 781-622-1106
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]