Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (6/20/11). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Introduces Expanded Chromatography Portfolio at HPLC 2011". Budapest.
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Dionex Corporation|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||Accucore™ HPLC column (product series)|
|Product 2||EASY-nLC 1000 system|
|Index term 2||Dionex–Thermo Fisher: investment, 201012–201105 acquisition cash tender offer $2.1b $118.5/share|
|Person||Herrema, Greg (Thermo Fisher 200703 President Scientific Instruments)|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today announced it will show its expanded portfolio of market-leading chromatography solutions within the Thermo Scientific and Dionex booths at HPLC 2011, a first since Thermo Fisher acquired Dionex.
Among the range of instruments, software and consumables on display will be the newly launched Thermo Scientific Accucore HPLC column range. These new products, alongside launches of mass spectrometry and liquid chromatography instruments used in advanced proteomic research, can be seen within the Thermo Scientific (M11-12) and Dionex (M 16-17) booths during the 36th International Symposium on High-Performance Liquid Phase Separations and Related Techniques (HPLC 2011), June 19-23, Budapest.
"By combining the rich heritage of the existing Thermo Scientific and Dionex chromatography offerings with our new offerings being launched at HPLC, Thermo Fisher is giving customers an even more comprehensive portfolio of chromatography instruments, consumables, software, services and applications expertise," said Greg Herrema, president, analytical instruments at Thermo Fisher Scientific. "The new capabilities presented at HPLC are creating greater possibilities for scientists worldwide, making analyses more comprehensive and ensuring optimal speed, sensitivity and versatility."
Expanded Chromatography Consumables Portfolio Creates New Possibilities
Founded on state-of-the-art Core Enhanced Technology and utilizing vast experience in phase bonding and packing, the Thermo Scientific Accucore HPLC column range is a major addition to Thermo Fisher's portfolio. It provides a unique chromatography solution to enhance laboratory workflow and efficiency by providing increased sensitivity and peak resolution in columns that are compatible with almost any instrument.
New Advancements in Qualitative and Quantitative Proteomics Analyses
Showcasing its commitment to advancing proteomics research, Thermo Fisher is launching the Thermo Scientific EASY-nLC 1000 split-free nano-flow system at HPLC 2011. The system significantly increases chromatographic resolution and, as a result protein and peptide identifications, with effortless ultra-high pressure operation. In addition, the company will also showcase the newly introduced Thermo Scientific Velos Pro linear ion trap and Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Velos Pro hybrid FTMS mass spectrometers, systems that provide improved quantitative performance, faster scanning, Trap-Higher Energy Collision Dissociation (HCD) and enhanced robustness.
Thermo Fisher is also introducing the Thermo Scientific Q Exactive high-performance benchtop quadrupole-Orbitrap LC-MS/MS, combining quadrupole precursor selection and high-resolution accurate mass (HR/AM) Orbitrap mass analysis to deliver high confidence quantitative and qualitative (quan/qual) workflows. With innovative HR/AM Quanfirmation capability, the Q Exactive mass spectrometer can identify, quantify and confirm more trace-level peptides and proteins in complex mixtures in one analytical run. The new Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Elite hybrid mass spectrometer provides the resolution and sensitivity needed to improve the determination of the molecular weights of intact proteins within laboratories, as well as enable greater proteome coverage through improved protein, PTM and peptide identification, even at low abundances.
For more information about the new products being launched at HPLC, please visit the Thermo Scientific (M11-12) and Dionex (M16-17) booths during HPLC 2011. Alternatively, please call (800) 532-4752, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.thermoscientific.com/HPLC2011
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of nearly $11 billion, we have approximately 37,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, which offer a unique combination of continuous technology development and the most convenient purchasing options. Our products and services help accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, and solve analytical challenges ranging from complex research to routine testing to field applications. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]