Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/14/12). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Wins Scientists’ Choice Award for Nano-flow Liquid Chromatograph. Thermo Scientific EASY-nLC 1000 Is SelectedScience Readers’ Choice for Best New Separations Product". Orl
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Proxeon A/S|
|Today||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||EASY-nLC 1000 system|
|Product 2||LC/MS (liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry)|
|Index term 2||Proxeon–Thermo Fisher: investment, 201004 acquisition|
|Person||Kubina, Stephanie (Thermo Fisher 201003)|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today announced that its Thermo Scientific Easy-nLC 1000 has received a Scientist's Choice Award from SelectScience, the leading online resource for applied chemists, clinical chemists and life scientists. The split-free, nano-?ow liquid chromatograph is the readers' choice for Best New Separations Product. The award ceremony for the Scientists' Choice Award took place on the show floor at Pittcon 2012, being held from March 11-15, in Orlando.
The Thermo Scientific EASY-nLC 1000 is the newest addition to the EASY-nLC family of nano-LC products. It offers outstanding, dedicated and robust performance for effortless separation of biomolecules, such as proteins and peptides, at ultra-high pressures. It is extremely easy to use and can seamlessly integrate with the complete range of Thermo Scientific mass spectrometry (MS) systems for instant, trouble-free operation.
"When we introduced the EASY-nLC 1000 last year we envisioned it being a market-leading instrument because it combined ease-of-use with rapid operation and better separations," said Jakob Gudbrand, vice president and general manager, Chromatography and Integration, Thermo Fisher. "This recognition from SelectScience readers, the day-to-day scientists who use the product, is validation that the EASY-nLC 1000 has indeed revolutionized the way LC-MS analyses are performed."
For more information about the EASY-nLC 1000, please visit www.thermoscientific.com/easylc. Video available here.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $12 billion, we have approximately 39,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through three premier brands, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity™ Lab Services, which offer a unique combination of innovative technologies, convenient purchasing options and a single solution for laboratory operations management. Our products and services help our customers solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Visit http://www.thermofisher.com.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Stephanie Kubina, 408-965-6022
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (6/23/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific and NIBRT Announce Scientific Collaboration for Biopharmaceutical Characterisation". Waltham, MA & Dublin....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (6/20/16). "Press Release: New System for Fast and Consistent Results Makes UHPLC Widely Accessible". San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (6/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Workshop Session and Poster Presentation at ASM Microbe 2016". Boston, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (6/13/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific and Cytonome/ST Sign Co-Development Agreement. Partnership Focuses on Developing New Line of Easy-to-use Cell Sorting Platforms". Carlsbad, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (6/13/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific and West China Hospital Partner on Joint Research Platform for Precision Medicine". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (6/8/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Recognizes Tandem Mass Tag Grant Award Winners at ASMS 2016". San Antonio, TX....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (6/6/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Strengthens Life Sciences Leadership with New Instruments Launched at ASMS 2016". San Antonio, TX....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (6/6/16). "Press Release: Momentous Science and Discoveries Enabled by Technological Advances in Quantitative Proteomics to Be Presented at ASMS 2016". San Antonio, TX....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (6/6/16). "Press Release: New Software and Cloud Solutions Provide Users with Advanced Customization". San Antonio, TX....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (6/6/16). "Press Release: New Technology Enables Comprehensive Biopharmaceutical Characterization Workflow with a Single Platform". San Antonio, TX....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]