Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/14/07). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Extends Asset Management Services Capabilites in Europe". Altrincham, UK.
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||laboratory asset management service|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, announced that its Thermo Scientific Asset Management Services capabilities have expanded in Europe. Managed by a newly appointed specialised European team, the UK-based European headquarters will work closely with existing and new customers to service the specific needs of the European market.
A new range of tailored service solutions is also being launched, designed to help customers in pharmaceutical, chemical, petrochemical and biotechnology organisations optimise the management of their laboratory assets. Working closely with the customer, Thermo Scientific Asset Management experts develop comprehensive solutions to improve productivity, reduce total cost of ownership and ensure regulatory compliance.
Thermo Scientific Asset Management Services is already well-established in North America. By establishing a full presence in Europe, existing and new customers will benefit from local support and solutions tailored to their individual needs. The new European operation will focus on companies in the UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands and Scandinavia.
The European Asset Management Services team is headquartered in the UK, providing close support to its European customers and comprises service experts in the life and laboratory markets as well as government agencies.
Carolina Schwegler, operations director for Europe, Asset Management Services for Thermo Fisher Scientific, said, "The European market for asset management services is growing, and Thermo Fisher Scientific is well positioned to deliver integrated, customized service solutions which meet individual customer needs and help them save time and money."
For more information about Thermo Scientific Asset Management Services please call + 44 (0)161 942 2950 or in the USA 1 800 558 6377.
Thermo Scientific is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With an annual revenue rate of more than $9 billion, we employ 30,000 people and serve over 350,000 customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions, government agencies as well as environmental and industrial process control settings. Serving customers through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, we help solve analytical challenges from routine testing to complex research and discovery. Thermo Scientific offers customers a complete range of high-end analytical instruments as well as laboratory equipment, software, services, consumables and reagents to enable integrated laboratory workflow solutions. Fisher Scientific provides a complete portfolio of laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies and services used in healthcare, scientific research, safety and education. Together, we offer the most convenient purchasing options to customers and continuously advance our technologies to accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, enhance value for customers and fuel growth for shareholders and employees alike. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]