Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (6/14/10). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Extends Linear Ion Trap and Triple Stage Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer Trade-in Program". San José, CA.
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||LTQ XL™ linear ion trap mass spectrometer|
|Product 2||TSQ Quantum Ultra mass spectrometer|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, announces the extension of its LC-MS ion trap and triple stage quadrupole trade-in programs to include the trade-in of instruments from any vendor (NYSE: TMO).
Scientists are invited to participate in the Traps and Triples Trade-In Program by trading in ion trap or triple stage quadrupole mass spectrometers - from any vendor - and upgrading to Thermo Scientific linear ion trap or triple stage quadrupole technology.
Available through September 2010, new and existing customers are eligible to trade in any model of ion trap or triple stage quadrupole mass spectrometer for a discounted price on a new Thermo Scientific linear ion trap or triple stage quadrupole mass spectrometer. Thermo Fisher is offering its complete line of ion trap and triple stage quadrupole mass spectrometers through the promotional period. Both product lines offer models suitable for a range of uses, from routine analyses to research applications.
Building on a strong tradition of innovation, the Thermo Scientific LTQ Series mass spectrometers provide enhanced performance for complex sample analyses. The Thermo Scientific LTQ XL is equipped with powerful tools to generate extensive structural information while providing exceptional sensitivity and flexibility. The Thermo Scientific LCQ Fleet provides rich information for routine analysis of complex samples with high throughput and provides excellent full-scan sensitivity, ruggedness and reliability.
Thermo Scientific TSQ Series mass spectrometers are among the most advanced and powerful triple stage quadrupole mass spectrometers available. The Thermo Scientific TSQ Quantum Ultra is ideal for quantitative applications and provides ultimate productivity and faster method development at high specificity. The Thermo Scientific TSQ Quantum Access MAX is suitable for a variety of applications and provides remarkable specificity at an affordable price for exceptional price to performance.
Scientists interested in obtaining the latest breakthrough technology in mass spectrometry can trade in their old ion trap or triple stage quadrupole mass spectrometers for a new Thermo Scientific LTQ Velos or Thermo Scientific TSQ Vantage. Scientists can upgrade the analytical power of their laboratory with the world's fastest and most sensitive LC-MS ion trap, the LTQ Velos, or the advanced triple stage quadrupole TSQ Vantage. Both of these instruments utilize advanced S-Lens ion optics, which improve instrument sensitivity and data acquisition rates by collecting and focusing more of the ions as they travel from the ion source to the mass analyzer.
The extension of the trade-in program provides new and existing customers with access to the latest technological advancements in mass spectrometry, including greater sensitivity and enhanced robustness that lead to improved results and increased productivity. Long-term success is ensured with continued instrument support throughout the life of the instrument.
Thermo Scientific is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (thermo.com) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of more than $10 billion, we have approximately 35,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, which offer a unique combination of continuous technology development and the most convenient purchasing options. Our products and services help accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, and solve analytical challenges ranging from complex research to routine testing to field applications.
Agency / Source: The Scott Partnership
Availability: All Regions (Including Int'l)
# # #
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]