Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (5/1/12). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Introduces Unique New Solvents for High Sensitivity UHPLC Gradient Grade Analysis. Low Solvent Filtration Ensures Low Baseline Noise and Reduces Pump Blockages at High Pres
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Alto Marketing Ltd.|
|Product||Fisher Chemical UHPLC Gradient Grade Solvents|
|Product 2||HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography)|
|Person||Perceval, Sarah (Alto Marketing 201010 PR + Media Relations Specialist)|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, has introduced a unique range of Fisher Chemical UHPLC Gradient Grade Solvents that minimize baseline noise and reduce pump blockages, even at high pressures. The new solvents, comprising acetonitrile, methanol and water, have been designed for use with the Ultra High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (UHPLC) pump to ensure maximum sensitivity and resolution for high-speed, high-throughput applications. Filtered to an exceptionally low level of just 0.1 µm, this removes even the finest particles that may block the pump and valve under high pressure, thereby saving time, money and effort, as well as syringe filters. Low filtration also ensures an interference-free, low baseline noise at 210 and 254 nm.
The new UHPLC solvents display a remarkably high UV transmission rate, making them ideal for all UHPLC applications using UV detection. Other features include guaranteed lot-to-lot consistency and extremely low acidity and alkalinity levels. These are important for quality control and research labs working in UV detection.
For further details on the new Fisher Chemical UHPLC Gradient Grade Solvents, please visit www.acros.com.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $12 billion, we have approximately 39,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through three premier brands, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity™ Lab Services, which offer a unique combination of innovative technologies, convenient purchasing options and a single solution for laboratory operations management. Our products and services help our customers solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Media Contact Information:
Name: Sarah Perceval, Alto Marketing
Phone: +44 (0)1489 557672
Secondary Contact Information:
Tracy Cartier, Thermo Fisher Scientific
Tel: +1 978-905-1201
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]