Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/9/12). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Introduces Columns Designed to Improve Performance of Conventional HPLC Methods". San José, CA.
New Thermo Scientific Accucore XL HPLC Columns Can Deliver Significantly Better Conventional HPLC Separations with No Method Modification
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today introduced Thermo Scientific Accucore XL HPLC columns, engineered to significantly increase the performance of conventional HPLC separations without modifying the instruments or methods.
Thermo Fisher will showcase the new Accucore™ XL HPLC columns at ISC 2012 in Torun', Poland at booth 6B.
Tests in Thermo Fisher's internal laboratory show that Accucore XL HPLC columns, based on Core Enhanced Technology using 4 µm solid core particles, allow users of conventional HPLC methods to enjoy performance far beyond that of columns packed with 5 µm, 4 µm or even 3 µm fully porous particles.
Core Enhanced Technology™ is a combination of Thermo Fisher's state-of-the-art particle technology and extensive experience in phase bonding and packing. The columns feature solid core particles, tight control of particle diameter, advanced bonding technology and automated packing processes.
Very high separation efficiencies using standard HPLC instruments and conditions provide increased peak resolution and lower limits of detection. An ultra-stable packed bed results in exceptionally robust columns that demonstrate excellent retention and response reproducibility.
"The Accucore XL HPLC column range is targeted at those labs desiring better sensitivity, resolution and robustness when compared to conventional 3 and 5 µm HPLC columns," said Darren Thomas, Thermo Fisher business director and general manager, Chromatography Consumables. "Accucore XL HPLC columns can achieve these improvements with no modification to the customer's current method. Consequently, customers can see better results and an enhanced return on their investment."
For more information about Accucore XL HPLC columns, please visit www.thermoscientific.com/accucoreXL.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $12 billion, we have approximately 39,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through three premier brands, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity™ Lab Services, which offer a unique combination of innovative technologies, convenient purchasing options and a single solution for laboratory operations management. Our products and services help our customers solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
Public Relations Manager
Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
355 River Oaks Parkway
San Jose, CA 95134
(408) 965-6408 office
(415) 407-5474 mobile
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]