Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (1/6/12). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Introduces Unity Lab Services. Combines Proven Capabilities in Services and Support to Increase Laboratory Productivty and Reduce Operating Costs". Waltham, MA.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO), the world leader in serving science, today introduced Unity™ Lab Services, a new offering that combines product and laboratory support services to create a single solution for customers to optimize productivity and reduce their total cost of laboratory operations.
Unity Lab Services represents a range of capabilities, from traditional laboratory instrument and equipment services to enterprise-level support, including business analytics for continuous improvement, and management of laboratory staffing and consumables inventory. These services can be implemented across a broad range of laboratory environments and can be scaled from service on a single instrument to a highly customized, comprehensive service program at the laboratory, site or enterprise level.
"In today's business climate our customers are looking for additional ways to increase productivity and reduce costs, and we've demonstrated that our integrated services management program can have a dramatic impact on both," said Marc N. Casper, president and chief executive officer of Thermo Fisher Scientific. "This progression to a single solution for all the services required to operate a laboratory is a model that supports innovation and generates greater efficiencies for our customers."
Unity Lab Services incorporates best practices in lean enterprise, continuous improvement and change management to create immediate and measurable productivity gains. It also leverages processes that have been developed over time for the company's extensive customer base and encompasses several key industries, including pharmaceutical, chemical, and process industries.
For more information about Unity Lab Services, visit www.unitylabservices.com.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO - News) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of nearly $11 billion, we have approximately 37,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through three premier brands, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services, which offer a unique combination of continuous technology development, the most convenient purchasing options and a single solution for laboratory operations management. Our products and services help accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, and solve analytical challenges ranging from complex research to routine testing to field applications. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Media Contact Information:
Ron O'Brien, 781-622-1242
Investor Contact Information:
Ken Apicerno, 781-622-1294
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]