Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/29/12). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Launches Next-generation Single-use Bioreactor. Proven Stirred-Tank Mixing System Integrated with an Easy-to-Use Control System". Logan, UT.
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today introduced the Thermo Scientific HyPerforma Single-Use Bioreactor TK (S.U.B. TK), an integrated system that combines the company's proven single-use bioreactor technology with a robust controller platform that enhances functionality and greatly reduces setup times before each production run.
The new HyPerforma S.U.B. TK is available in either 50 L or 250 L sizes, both incorporating Thermo Scientific S.U.B. vessels with PC and Delta V controller systems from Finesse LLC. This enables the use of the HyPerforma S.U.B. TK systems in both process development and cGMP production.
"Our customers have been asking us to help them with faster implementation of single-use systems, and our HyPerforma S.U.B. TK solution addresses this need without compromising on technology and performance," said Millie Ullah, senior product manager for single-use technology, Thermo Scientific Cell Culture and Bioprocessing products. "In addition, the S.U.B. TK offers a small footprint, as well as numerous functional enhancements that stem from our experience placing hundreds of single-use bioreactors within biopharmaceutical companies worldwide."
In addition to the S.U.B. TK, Thermo Fisher offers open architecture, single-use bioreactors ranging from 25 L to 2,000 L working volumes, and the company continues to expand size and controller options by working with its partners to make additional integrated solutions available.
To learn more about Thermo Scientific Cell Culture and Bioprocessing technology, visit www.thermoscientific.com/bioprocessing.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $12 billion, we have approximately 39,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through three premier brands, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity™ Lab Services, which offer a unique combination of innovative technologies, convenient purchasing options and a single solution for laboratory operations management. Our products and services help our customers solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Tracy Cartier, 978-905-1201
Carsten Lau, 435-792-8000
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]