Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/30/15). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Resell Prosolia’s PaperSpray Technology as Factory Option to Its Mass Spectrometers". San José, CA.
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., San Jose|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Prosolia Inc.|
|Product||Velox 360™ System|
|Product 2||Q Exactive™ quadrupole-Orbitrap LC-MS/MS|
|Index term||Thermo Fisher–Prosolia: sample preparation, 201503 supply value added reseller agreem for Velox 360 System w Thermo MS systems|
|Person||Goff, Marcia (Thermo Fisher 201501)|
Labs performing clinical research and forensic toxicology of dried sample spots can now purchase Thermo Scientific mass spectrometry (MS) systems equipped from the factory with PaperSpray technology, designed to virtually eliminate sample preparation for screening and quantitation of drugs in biological fluid samples.
Thermo Fisher Scientific has entered into a value added reseller agreement with Prosolia, Inc. to permit Thermo Fisher to sell the Prosolia Velox 360™ device with Thermo Scientific MS systems, providing a single point of contact for purchasing, installation and service.
The Velox 360 device is an automated sample handling and ionization source for mass spectrometry featuring PaperSpray technology. PaperSpray technology combines paper substrates with electrospray ionization, designed to simplify sample preparation and speed up mass spectrometry analysis of biological fluids.
The Velox 360 device can be coupled to The Thermo Scientific Q Exactive Series MS family as well as the company’s triple quadrupole and ion trap instruments.
Please visit www.prosolia.com for more information about the Velox 360 device.
Please visit www.planetorbitrap.com for more information about the Q Exactive Series.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
PaperSpray” is a registered trademark of Purdue Research Foundation.
Media Contact Information:
Waltham, Mass., USA
Phone: +1 781-622-1248
Record changed: 2016-06-07
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/6/17). "Press Release: New Triple Quadrupole ICP-MS Combines Power and Simplicity". Chicago, IL....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/6/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Acquires Core Informatics, Provider of Leading Cloud-Based Scientific Data Platforms". Waltham, MA & Branford, CT....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/28/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Elects New Director to Board". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/28/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Declares Quarterly Dividend". Waltham, MA....
-  908 Devices, Inc.. (2/16/17). "Press Release: 908 Devices Optimizes High-quality Mass Spec Analysis Through Partnership Agreement with Thermo Fisher Scientific". Boston, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/14/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of Finesse Solutions, Inc.". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/6/17). "Press Release: New Comprehensive LC-MS Workflow Provides Researchers with Higher Quality Data for Clinical Research Samples. Part of Collaboration between Thermo Fisher Scientific and Amerispec Diagnostics". Duba...
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (1/31/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (1/20/17). "Press Release: New Standard Test Method to Assess Water Safety. Thermo Fisher Scientific and the ASTM Develop Ion Chromatography-based Method for the Simultaneous Determination of Nitrogen and Phosphorous Levels...
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]