Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (6/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Workshop Session and Poster Presentation at ASM Microbe 2016". Boston, MA.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||American Society for Microbiology (ASM)|
|Product||conference, life sciences / biotechnology|
|Person||Minotta, Mauricio (Thermo Fisher 201511)|
ASM 2016 –Thermo Fisher Scientific will participate at the American Society of Microbiology (ASM) 2016 meeting to showcase innovative solutions that are solving some of the toughest laboratory challenges, enabling customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
What: ASM Microbe 2016
When: June 16-20, 2016
Where: Booth #810, Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, 415 Summer Street, Boston, MA
Thermo Fisher Event Highlights:
Saturday, June 18th, 1:45 pm – 2:30 pm. Industry & Science Showcase B
Title: From next generation sequencing to qPCR assays – bringing genetic analysis solutions for infectious disease research. This workshop will discuss the latest innovations in Ion Torrent and Applied Biosystems genetic analysis solutions including advances in simple and rapid NGS library preparation, template preparation and sequencing methods, and a novel real-time PCR assay for BV using Thermo Fisher’s OpenArray Real-Time PCR System which correlates the pathogen distribution to the standards in the field.
James Rains, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer, QuantiGen
Title: A Multiple Analyte Panel of Real-Time PCR-Based Assays for Indexing Bacterial Vaginosis
Kenneth G. Frey, PhD, Scientist, NMRC-Frederick, Henry M. Jackson Foundation
Title: Querying the Resistome: Comparison of AmpliSeq and Whole Genome Sequencing
Friday, June 17, 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm, Poster #307
Title: A Multi-Site Evaluation of Isavuconazole on the Sensititre YeastOne Test Plate with the Frozen Reference CLSI M27-A3 and ISO 16256 Micro Broth Dilution Methods for Antifungal Susceptibility Testing
Thermo Fisher News:
Thermo Fisher Scientific continues to build new and innovative content for use on its extensive range of real-time PCR instruments with the launch of the Real-Time PCR Testing Solution for Vaginal Microbiota and Sexually Transmitted Pathogens. This new solution delivers not just TaqMan assays, but a complete workflow for laboratories performing investigations into vaginal microbiota. To learn more: thermofisher.com/pathogendetection
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and more than 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Mauricio Minotta, 760-929-2456
Janice Foley, 617-823-5555
Record changed: 2016-06-22
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/6/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Acquires Core Informatics, Provider of Leading Cloud-Based Scientific Data Platforms". Waltham, MA & Branford, CT....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/6/17). "Press Release: New Triple Quadrupole ICP-MS Combines Power and Simplicity". Chicago, IL....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/28/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Elects New Director to Board". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/28/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Declares Quarterly Dividend". Waltham, MA....
-  908 Devices, Inc.. (2/16/17). "Press Release: 908 Devices Optimizes High-quality Mass Spec Analysis Through Partnership Agreement with Thermo Fisher Scientific". Boston, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/14/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of Finesse Solutions, Inc.". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/6/17). "Press Release: New Comprehensive LC-MS Workflow Provides Researchers with Higher Quality Data for Clinical Research Samples. Part of Collaboration between Thermo Fisher Scientific and Amerispec Diagnostics". Duba...
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (1/31/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (1/20/17). "Press Release: New Standard Test Method to Assess Water Safety. Thermo Fisher Scientific and the ASTM Develop Ion Chromatography-based Method for the Simultaneous Determination of Nitrogen and Phosphorous Levels...
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]