Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (1/23/13). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Introduces Next Generation High-pressure Ion Chromatography System". Sunnyvale, CA.
Thermo Scientific Dionex ICS-5000+ Reagent-Free System designed to increase flow rates and extend HPIC performance to standard, microbore and capillary separations
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today introduced the Thermo Scientific Dionex ICS-5000+ Reagent-Free HPIC system, designed to elevate ion chromatography separation capabilities to new levels of resolution, speed and flexibility.
The new Dionex ICS-5000+ Reagent-FreeTM HPIC™ system is designed to operate at continuous pressures up to 5,000 psi at analytical flow rates and extend the benefits of high pressure ion chromatography to standard bore and microbore, as well as, capillary format separations. High backpressure tolerance is intended to let users increase flow rates to maximize throughput while still providing the advantages of electrolytic eluent generation and suppression. The Dionex ICS 5000+ HPIC system features a proprietary all-PEEKTM polymer flow path for metal-free inertness with the strength to operate continuously at 5,000 psi.
"We call this the universal high pressure IC, because of its extremely broad flow/pressure range. This allows very high pressures for popular workflows," said Kim Kelderman, vice president and general manager, IC and SP, Thermo Fisher. "We're excited to deliver this major advance in the evolution of ion chromatography speed and performance."
The Dionex ICS-5000+ HPIC system can use the new high-efficiency 4 µm-particle-size IC columns at high pressures, which may enable users to discover peaks they have been missing. As with prior Dionex IC systems, this is a Reagent-Free system that uses deionized water to electrolytically generate high-purity eluents. This can help save time and operating costs, enhance reproducibility, minimize labor, and limit contamination.
The platform's flexibility is enhanced by the wide variety of Dionex ICS-5000+ modules available, providing many system configuration options. The system supports a wide range of detectors, including suppressed and non-suppressed conductivity, electrochemical, UV-vis, and mass spectrometry. For simultaneous analyses of two samples or two-dimensional analyses of a single sample, the system includes two channels that can be configured in a variety of ways, including standard bore/microbore, capillary/capillary and standard bore/capillary format.
The Dionex ICS-5000+ offers full Thermo Scientific Dionex Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System support to streamline the path from samples to results.
For more information about the Thermo Scientific Dionex ICS-5000+ HPIC system, please call (781) 933-4689, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.thermoscientific.com/ics5000+.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $12 billion, we have approximately 39,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through three premier brands, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity™ Lab Services, which offer a unique combination of innovative technologies, convenient purchasing options and a single solution for laboratory operations management. Our products and services help our customers solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Visit http://www.thermofisher.com.
Public Relations Manager
Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry
Thermo Fisher Scientific
355 River Oaks Parkway
San Jose, CA 95134
(408) 965-6408 office
(415) 407-5474 mobile
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/6/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Acquires Core Informatics, Provider of Leading Cloud-Based Scientific Data Platforms". Waltham, MA & Branford, CT....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/6/17). "Press Release: New Triple Quadrupole ICP-MS Combines Power and Simplicity". Chicago, IL....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/28/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Elects New Director to Board". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/28/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Declares Quarterly Dividend". Waltham, MA....
-  908 Devices, Inc.. (2/16/17). "Press Release: 908 Devices Optimizes High-quality Mass Spec Analysis Through Partnership Agreement with Thermo Fisher Scientific". Boston, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/14/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of Finesse Solutions, Inc.". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/6/17). "Press Release: New Comprehensive LC-MS Workflow Provides Researchers with Higher Quality Data for Clinical Research Samples. Part of Collaboration between Thermo Fisher Scientific and Amerispec Diagnostics". Duba...
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (1/31/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (1/20/17). "Press Release: New Standard Test Method to Assess Water Safety. Thermo Fisher Scientific and the ASTM Develop Ion Chromatography-based Method for the Simultaneous Determination of Nitrogen and Phosphorous Levels...
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]