Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/15/11). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Introduces iPhone App to Simplify GC Column Selection. Convenient Gas Chromatography Column Selection". Runcorn.
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Alto Marketing Ltd.|
|Product||TraceGOLD GC capillary column|
|Product 2||gas chromatography column (GC column)|
|Person||Butchers, Carolyn (Biostrata 201411– before Alto Marketing)|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today announced the release of a free GC Column Selector app for iPhone. The new app helps GC chromatographers select the ideal Thermo Scientific GC column for either existing or regulated methods based on their current configuration. It provides a quick cross-reference for Thermo Scientific TRACE columns to GC columns from other manufacturers. Customers can simply insert their existing column part number or select a current column from the supplied list and the intuitive app recommends the best TRACE GC Column for each application.
The Thermo Scientific GC Column Selector iPhone app puts details about a wide array of phases offered in the Thermo Scientific TraceGOLD GC column range at chromatographers' fingertips. Furthermore, the convenient application enables point-of-use column selection and the added functionality of contact information for sales or technical enquiries.
To download the free Thermo Scientific GC Column Selector app for iPhone or receive further information, see www.thermoscientific.com/tracegold.
Thermo Scientific is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science.
iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of nearly $11 billion, we have approximately 37,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, which offer a unique combination of continuous technology development and the most convenient purchasing options. Our products and services help accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, and solve analytical challenges ranging from complex research to routine testing to field applications. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Media Contact Information:
Name: Carolyn Butchers, Alto Marketing
Phone: +44 (0)1489 557672
Secondary Contact Information:
Name: Natalie Dalecky
Tel: +1 508-742-5254
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]