Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/3/08). "Press Release: New MALDI LTQ XL Mass Spectrometer with ImageQuest Software". New Orleans.
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||LTQ XL™ linear ion trap mass spectrometer|
|Product 2||bioinformatics (biological software and databases)|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Introduces New MALDI LTQ XL Mass Spectrometer with ImageQuest Software for Tissue Imaging
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today launched a new, sensitive tissue-imaging platform, combining its Thermo Scientific MALDI LTQ XL™ mass spectrometer with ImageQuest™ software. This platform makes it easier for scientists to analyze whole tissue, biological and polymer samples without extensive sample preparation. The new system will be showcased at the Thermo Scientific booth 1741 at PITTCON 2008, being held March 3 - 6 in New Orleans.
The addition of MALDI (matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization) to the LTQ XL linear ion trap provides information-rich spectra that are essential for the analysis of digested proteins, peptides and post-translational modifications (PTMs). This tissue-imaging solution provides researchers with unparalleled sensitivity and unmatched MSn spectral quality of linear ion trap technology as well as faster sample analysis, compared with the standard practice of homogenizing and extracting from tissue.
For small molecule applications, the Thermo Scientific MALDI LTQ XL with ImageQuest software offers pathologists and pharmaceutical researchers a complete package for the acquisition and presentation of MS images directly from tissue samples. Intuitive ImageQuest software enables the visualization of imaging data, creating two-dimensional and three-dimensional maps of analyzed tissue for the optimal display of data.
The MALDI LTQ XL instrument provides extensive benefits to research institutions, mass spectrometry service facilities and pharmaceutical laboratories, particularly for drug discovery applications and high-throughput, bottom-up protein identification. The new MALDI LTQ XL with ImageQuest platform is also available for the Thermo Scientific LTQ Orbitrap hybrid series mass spectrometers.
For more information on the Thermo Scientific MALDI LTQ XL mass spectrometer with ImageQuest software, please visit booth 1741 at PITTCON 2008. Alternatively, please email email@example.com, call +1 800-532-4752 or visit www.thermo.com/maldi.
Thermo Scientific is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With annual revenues of $10 billion, we have more than 30,000 employees and serve over 350,000 customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as environmental and industrial process control settings. Serving customers through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, we help solve analytical challenges from routine testing to complex research and discovery. Thermo Scientific offers customers a complete range of high-end analytical instruments as well as laboratory equipment, software, services, consumables and reagents to enable integrated laboratory workflow solutions. Fisher Scientific provides a complete portfolio of laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies and services used in healthcare, scientific research, safety and education. Together, we offer the most convenient purchasing options to customers and continuously advance our technologies to accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, enhance value for customers and fuel growth for shareholders and employees alike. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]