Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/12/12). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Introduces New Chromatography Columns. Columns Featured in Newly Published Thermo Scientific Chromatography Columns and Consumables Catalog". Orlando, FL.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Pittcon (The Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy Inc.)|
|Product||Acclaim™ Surfactant Plus column|
|Product 2||MAbPac™ SCX-10 column|
|Person||Kubina, Stephanie (Thermo Fisher 201003)|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today introduced new chromatography columns, the Thermo Scientific Acclaim Surfactant Plus and smaller-particle sized Thermo Scientific MAbPac SCX-10, both available in the 2012-2013 Thermo Scientific Chromatography Columns and Consumables catalog. The company will showcase the new columns in Thermo Scientific booth 2665 during Pittcon 2012, being held from March 11-15, in Orlando.
Acclaim™ Surfactant Plus columns are designed for high-resolution, high-efficiency and high-throughput separation of different types of surfactants, including anionics, nonionics, cationics and amphoterics that are widely used in pesticides, detergents, powders, petroleum products, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals. The Acclaim Surfactant Plus columns are based on a novel mixed-mode chromatography technology and an advanced bonding chemistry that results in higher selectivity. The advanced surface modification process is designed to provide column-to-column consistency and a hydrolytically stable and reproducible surface, resulting in excellent compatibility with a Corona Charged Aerosol Detector (CAD), mass spectrometer (MS) or evaporative light scattering detector (ELSD).
The new smaller-particle sized MAbPac™ SCX-10 columns, available in 3 and 5 µm particle sizes, are used for separation of closely related monoclonal antibody variants, even those that differ by as little as one charged residue. The new columns provide the same high resolution as the 10 µm size and the Thermo Scientific ProPacWCX-10 4 x 250mm columns, but offer significantly faster analysis and shorter separation times, all with excellent column-to-column and lot-to-lot reproducibility. Additionally, a pH gradient can be used for rapid, high-throughput analysis of monoclonal antibody samples with varying iso-electric points.
The new columns are available in the 2012/2013 Thermo Scientific Chromatography Columns and Consumables catalog. The catalog, which is organized into four core segments - sample preparation, vials and closures, gas chromatography and liquid chromatography - combines all the latest product innovations, including those from recently acquired Dionex, into a single, extensive portfolio. For the first time, the catalog also includes instruments such as the Thermo Scientific Dionex AutoTrace 280 automated SPE workstation and the Thermo Scientific Dionex ICS-900 integrated single channel ion chromatography system. To order the catalog, available in hardcopy or electronically, please visit: www.thermoscientific.com/catalog.
For more information about the new Thermo Scientific chromatography columns or the new catalog, please visit Thermo Scientific booth 2665 at Pittcon 2012. Alternatively, please call +1 866-463-6522 or email email@example.com.
For access to all Thermo Fisher news and product photos related to Pittcon 2012, please visit the online media room at www.thermofisher.com/news.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $12 billion, we have approximately 39,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through three premier brands, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity™ Lab Services, which offer a unique combination of innovative technologies, convenient purchasing options and a single solution for laboratory operations management. Our products and services help our customers solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Visit http://www.thermofisher.com.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Stephanie Kubina, 408-965-6022
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]