Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/9/15). "Press Release: Fully Integrated Informatics Solution is All-in-One Platform for Managing Today’s Labs". New Orleans, LA.
|Region||New Orleans, LA|
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Pittcon (The Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy Inc.)|
|Product 2||Pittcon 2015 New Orleans|
|Person||Grulke, Matt (Thermo Fisher 201503 Marketing Director Informatics)|
Thermo Scientific SampleManager LIMS Now Comprises Method Execution, Lab and Data Management and Full Enterprise Software Integration
Laboratories worldwide seeking a single, integrated informatics platform can now standardize on one comprehensive laboratory information management system (LIMS). Thermo Fisher’s integrated informatics solution now comprises method execution, data visualization and laboratory management, and seamlessly integrates with all popular enterprise-level software packages.
Thermo Scientific SampleManager, introduced at Pittcon 2015 (booth 2523) at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, New Orleans, is the latest version of the industry‘s most widely installed informatics solution. A fully integrated laboratory platform encompassing laboratory information management (LIMS), scientific data management (SDMS) and lab execution (LES), SampleManager can be connected to customers' existing informatics infrastructures, regardless of which or how many instrument vendors they use. This enables labs to execute and manage all their laboratory processes easily, with the data rigor and intelligence that laboratory management requires to drive efficiency and profitiability lab- and business-wide.
“We’re continuously enhancing our platform with integration in mind, and now we’re able to offer greater end-to-end functionality for method execution and laboratory and data management,” said Matt Grulke, director of marketing for Informatics at Thermo Fisher Scientific. “SampleManager now encompasses LIMS, LES and SDMS functionality so that laboratories no longer need to purchase, implement, validate and support software packages from multiple vendors. The significant cost savings can instead be invested back into the business to drive new innovation.”
Thermo Fisher’s tightly integrated informatics platform now features more intuitive dashboards and an enhanced Statistical Quality Control (SQC) capability designed to detect nonconformance trending before it reaches pre-defined thresholds. For pharmaceutical QA/QC labs, enhanced SampleManager Stability improves study management, substudy execution and planning and maintenance of study inventory. SampleManager also automatically calculates the expiration date throughout a study to verify label claims.
SampleManager’s workflow technology simplifies system configuration to meet the laboratory's needs today and in the future, optimizing the informatics investment and enabling comprehensive integration with enterprise systems across the business. SampleManager is a fully integrated informatics solution for today's modern laboratory.
For a closer look at Thermo Scientific integrated informatics solutions, visit Thermo Fisher at Pittcon booth #2523, or for more information, visit www.thermoscientific.com/SM11.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Patty McDermott, +1 781-287-4839
Christine Williamson, +1 617-275-6528
Record changed: 2016-06-07
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]